AXA: Open-Ended Funds To Dominate Europe
- AXA Marketing its Second U.S. CLO. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/23/2014, p2
This article reports that European insurer and money manager AXA Group is in the market as of December 23, 2014 with its 400-million dollar Allegro CLO (collateralized loan obligation) II, a cash-flow transaction backed primarily by broadly syndicated senior corporate loans. Topics discussed...
- CLOs, CLOs More CLOs. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;7/10/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p7
The article reports that La Caixa has began marketing its multimillion balance sheet small to medium scale enterprise collateralized loan obligations, Foncaixa FTGENCAT 4. AXA Investment Managers began work on its multimillion leveraged loan collateralize loan obligation Adagio III. The deal...
- AXA: $600 million in CDO equity. // Asset Securitization Report;6/11/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p5
While the CDO market continues galloping forward, growth is still constrained by challenges in placing the deal's pivotal preferred shares.Fortunately for bankers, there are players such as AXA Investment Managers, a CDO equity investor for several years, which holds roughly forty CDO equity...
- Axa unveils Â£40m global strategic bond Sicav. // Fund Strategy;5/21/2012, p1
The article reports that Axa Investment Managers has launched the Axa WF Global Strategic Bond fund, Sicav worth 40 million pounds in Europe. It mentions that the fund was launched for Nick Hayes, the manager of the Sterling Corporate Bond and Sterling Strategic Bond funds. It mentions that...
- Axa IM launches UK share classes for World Funds range. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/27/2014, p21
The article reports on the British share classes introduced by Axa Investment Managers for its World Funds (WF) range which include Axa WF Global Strategic Bonds, WF Emerging Markets Short Duration Bonds, and WF Framlington Global Convertibles.
- To optimizes diversification, AXA forms ABS team. // Asset Securitization Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p16
Reports the formation of asset-backed securitization teams by AXA Investment Managers in Europe. Focus on fixed income investments; Expertise in mortgage-backed securities management; Increase of market share.
- Busy weeks ahead with CDO activity. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p32
Focuses on the volume of CDO bonds of the Bank Gessellschaft Berlin in the European market. Value of bonds issued by the AXA Investment Manager; Price points of the bonds; Deal of Deutsche Bank on bonds backed by corporate loans.
- Round-up. // Public Finance;6/14/2002, p17
Presents news briefs on public finance in Great Britain as of June 2002. Cost of the Private Finance Initiative to Scottish taxpayers; Rejection of the partnership between the public and private sectors by the West Dunbartonshire council; Loan transaction completed by AXA Investment Managers.
- AXA WF Universal Inflation Bonds fund available to UK investors. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;11/22/2012, p11
The article reports on the launch of AXA WF Universal Inflation Bonds fund by AXA Investment Managers and its availability in 2013 for retail investors in Great Britain.