Banks Help Themselves to Larger Term Loan As
- JPMorgan Holds On To Top Spot in HY League Tables. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/1/2015, p4
The article reports that financial services company JPMorgan has remained as the top bookrunner for U.S. high-yield corporate debt through the first quarter of 2015 based on data from information firm Thomson Reuters. Topics include the value of deals handled by JPMorgan for the period, and the...
- Issuance of U.S. CLOs Rebounds to $11B in June: Thomson. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;7/7/2015, p1
After slowing in May to $5.66 billion, U.S. CLO issuance bounced back to $11 billion in June, bringing total volume for the first half of the year to $58.3 billion, according to Thomson Reuters.
- 25% of Lev Loans Are Amend-Extend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p33
This article focuses on a report from Thomson Reuters which claims that almost 20 billion U.S. dollars in loans have been extended through amend-and-extend deals as of March 2010.
- Issuance of U.S. CLOs Rebounds to $11B in June: Thomson. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/7/2015, p5
The article reports that U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) issuance rebounded to 11 billion dollars in June 2015, bring total volume for the first half of the year 20 58.3 billion dollars, according to intelligent information provider Thomson Reuters. Topics include the increase in...
- Value of Assets Backing CLOs Edge Higher. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p11
The article deals with a report released by media and information firm Thomson Reuters in May 2013, which found an increase in the secondary prices of term loans due to strong demand for such offerings.
- How We Did It. // Business Today;6/26/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p98
The article offers information on the criteria used by Thomson Reuters Corp. for the Lipper Mutual Fund Awards 2011. For fund classification awards, the averages were accounted will all eligible share classes for every eligible classification. For asset class group awards, used the average rank...
- Multi-Asset Shines in Bumper Year for Fund Flows. Pfeuti, Elizabeth // AiCIO News;2014, p1
The article reports on the strong record of multi-asset funds in Europe for the first half of 2014 which took the second largest boost in investor capital for the region, according to American media and information services provider Thomson Reuters Corp.
- The Rising Tide. Mitchell, Donna // Financial Planning;Nov2010, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p139
The article examines the performance of the mutual fund market in the U.S. as of November 2010. Based on the report by Denver, Colorado-based Lipper, domestic diversified equity funds in the U.S. increased by 10.6% in the third quarter of 2010, while global equity funds rose by 16.6%. The best...
- Woodford's income funds fall to bottom ofsector. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing;10/1/2009, p3
The article reports on the income funds of Neil Woodford that fell to the bottom of the sector in Great Britain in 2009. According to Lipper & Co. that Woodford's income and higher income funds rank 17th and 18th in the country's equity income and growth sector from January 1 to September 25 for...