RBC Shopping $150M TL for Ipreo
- Covanta Gets $463M DIP. // Bank Loan Report;4/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the extension of the DIP loan of Covanta Energy. Details on the investment of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. in Covanta; Financial information on Covanta.
- Academy Sports Plans $840M TL for LBO. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p11
The article focuses on the syndication of an 840 million dollar term loan by Morgan Stanley for Katy, Texas-based Academy Sports Outdoors to back the company's sale to private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
- MS Shops $840M Academy Buyout Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p5
The article reports on the 840 million U.S. dollar term loan issued by sporting goods retailer Academy Ltd. which aims to fund its acquisition by private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
- National Vision Shops $700M Buyout Loan Deal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/3/2014, p28
The article reports on the proposed $700 million loan package by discount optical retail chain National Vision Inc. to fund its acquisition by sponsor equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.in the U.S.
- Visant Launches $2B Refi and Dividend Effort. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p2
The article reports on the Visant Holding's intent for a term loan to Armonk, a New York-based company selling products to school and students. It states that the proceeds of the laon are used to refinance debt and pay a 517 million dollar dividend to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. Several...
- KKR and Goldman to Invest $141.5Mn in Kion. // EmergingMarketsNOW;7/30/2009, p5
The article informs that private equity (PE) firms Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners are planning to invest in Kion Inc., a German forklift truck maker, for which the latter is awaiting support from two-third of its lenders. A one-off 75 basis point fee will...
- A Good Test. Papini, Jessica // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/21/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p37
The article offers information on the acquisition of First Data Corp., a payment processing company in Colorado, by private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) in the U.S. The $29 billion deal is described as a closely watched transaction for being the first major issuer to test the...
- KKR Unit Feels Housing Market Sting. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p17
The article reports on the impact of the housing market crisis on Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) in the U.S. It states that KKR's affiliate, KKR Financial Holdings LLC, is involved in discussions with creditors over payments it owes on billions of dollars of residential mortgage-related...
- Air Medical Expected with Nearly $1.4B Funding Package. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p16
The article reports that Air Medical Group Holdings, provider of air medical services based in Lewisville, Texas, will launch a debt refinancing package comprising first lien secured term loan and senior unsecured notes to fund the leveraged buyout of investment firm KKR in 2015.