S&P: Potential Downgrades and Upgrades Drop
- South Carolina School District Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p2
The article reports on the move of Standard and Poor Corp. to raise the issuer credit rating of South Carolina's Chesterfield County School District to A from BBB-plus.
- Japan: S&P Outlook Downgrade Is Just The Start. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/1/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the decision of the ratings agency Standard & Poor's to cut Japan's sovereign credit outlook to negative on January 26, 2009 and predicts that a full downgrade will still occur.
- Dollar Going Down. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/25/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to revise its AAA credit rating outlook for the U.S. from stable to negative on April 18, 2011, which is in accordance with the view that the U.S. dollar will depreciate no matter what direction the fiscal policy takes.
- S&P Sees Stabilized State. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/14/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33549, p9
The article reports on the revision of the Standard & Poor's Corp.'s credit rating to Florida from negative to stable performance.
- The S&P and a game of Chicken. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/2/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p9
The article discusses the U.S. rating of "negative outlook" provided by Standard & Poor's (S&P), one of the top three credit rating agencies globally.
- S&P stands by UK 'AAA' rating. Salih, Chris // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/30/2012, p7
The article reports that Standards & Poor reaffirmed Great Britain's AAA rating with expectations that the government will stick to its tight budget and for the economy to pick up by the second half of 2012.
- S&P: Michigan's LakeVille Schools Falls to A-Minus. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33789, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp.'s has reduced issuer credit ratings of the LakeVille Community Schools in Michigan to A-minus from A-plus.
- STANDARD & POOR'S CONFIRMED SKOPJE'S BB RATING. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Dec2012, Issue 125, p8
The article reports on the confirmation of the Standard & Poor's Corp. on the BB rating of Skopje, Macedonia.
- S&P: States, localities can maintain AAA credit rating. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;8/10/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 118, p9
The article reports on the reminder of the credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. for state and local governments to continue keeping their AAA credit ratings despite the downgraded evaluation of the U.S.