Equinix Selling $500M in HY for Refi
- Equinix Prices Upsized $1.5B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p37
The article reports that Equinix has sold 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in a drive-by junk bond deal, the proceeds of which will be used by the Redwood City, California-based data service provider to redeem its 750 million U.S. dollars in outstanding 8.125% senior notes due 2018.
- Audatex Sells $400M in Add-On HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/16/2012, p12
The article reports on the 400 million U.S. dollars earned by Texas-based software and service provider Audatex North America from the senior notes it sold in the junk bond market, proceeds of which will be used for repaying existing credit facility debt, working capital and future acquisitions.
- USG Seeks to Issue $250M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p19
The article reports on the plan of USG to sell 250 million U.S. dollars in senior notes to high yield investors. The construction and building product provider plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, such as to repay debt or for working capital or capital expenditures....
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.
- Heavy volume, but some are walking on eggshells. // High Yield Report;08/03/98, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the high level of transactions in the new issues market in the United States. Value of deals in junk bond pricing on July 30, 1998; Identification of scheduled transaction for the market; Information on a $1 billion dollar deal of the PetroDrill company.