Rank Seeking $730M Facility for Honeywell Unit Buyout
- Rank set to open first Hard Rock branded casino. // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p11
Reports on the move of Rank Group in launching a casino under the Hard Rock brand name in Great Britain.
- The Rank Group. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;08/25/97 Supplement, Vol. 368 Issue 3, p40
Features media and entertainment company The Rank Group. Background on the company's business interests; Impact of a downturn in video volumes in the United States on the company's film processing and video duplication businesses.
- Rank confirms distrib'n sale. Boehm, Erich // Variety;02/24/97, Vol. 366 Issue 4, p42
Reports on the financial performance of the Rank Group PLC for the year ending December 31, 1996. Plan to sell its Rank Film Distributors; Reported sales of Rank's film and entertainment division; Plan to create 3,000 jobs in Great Britain.
- Eat, drink and be merry (and there's gaming on offer too). // Casino International;Jan2011, p8
The article reports that Rank Group PLC's Grosvenor Casino in Birmingham City, England has moved to attract leisure-minded customers with cocktails, dining, and live entertainment, along with non-stop gambling.
- Asia-Pacific. Bertoni, Steven; Farrell, Andrew; Gell, Erin; Greenberg, Duncan; Obusan, Claire; Pendleton, Devon; Schultz, Keren Blankfeld; Zeppelin, Cristina von; Flannery, Russell; Karmali, Naazneen; Cavdar, Nilgün Balci; Dolan, Kerry A.; Atal, Maha; Bogan, Jesse; Turkey, Forbes; Russia, Forbes; Hawkins, Asher; Mazurin, Nikolai; Kashulinsky, Maxim; Turan, Ozer // Forbes Asia;3/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p45
The article presents the ranks of several billionaires as listed by "Forbes" magazine for 2009 including Ananda Krishna from Malaysia, Lee Myung-Hee from South Korea, and Graeme Hart from New Zealand.
- Xerox to acquire remaining stake in Rank Xerox. // Fairfield County Business Journal;06/16/97, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p11
Reports that Xerox Corp. signed a memorandum of understanding to acquire the Rank Group plc's remaining financial interest in Rank Xerox. Background information on companies; terms of memorandum; Adaption of name Xerox Ltd. upon transaction completion.
- Rank adds Brighton to G Casino stable. // Casino International;Apr2010, p4
The article reports on the relaunch of another British Grosvenor site of Rank Group PLC under its G Casino brand in Brighton, England.
- News. // SHOOT;07/10/98, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p46
Reports on Los Angeles, California-based Rank Group PLC's renaming of its Rank Film & Entertainment Services Division into Deluxe Entertainment Services.
- Reynolds may offload units. // Packaging News;Oct2014, p5
The article looks at a report of published in the periodical "Financial Times" which discusses the plans of the New Zealand-based packaging solution provider Rank Group to sell two of its food and beverage packaging businesses in the country as of October 2014.