Citi, JPMorgan Pledge Debt for $2B LBO
- Immucor Increases Coupon On $600M TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/15/2011, p16
The article discusses the pricing on the 600 million U.S. dollars term loan (TL) B of Immucor intended to help in the funding of the buyout by TPG Capital. The coupon on the seven-year loan was increased to Libor plus 575 basic points (BPS) by JP Morgan, Citigroup and UBS, higher by 100 bps than...
- Immucor Selling $400M in HY for LBO. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3
This article reports on the plan of Immucor Inc. to sell high yield bonds to finance its buyout by TPG Capital in 2011.
- Banks Roadshow $400M Immucor HY Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;8/15/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 33, p2
The article offers news briefs related to financial industry. 400 million dollars in high yield bonds are being marketed by the medical products provider Immucor Inc. to help them fund its buyout by TPG Capital LP. Highland Capital Management LP has been selected to manage the 243 million...
- TPG Gets $1.1B Debt Commitment for Immucor Buyout. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p22
The article reports that Citigroup and JPMorgan have agreed to finance TPG Capital's purchase of Immucor for 1.1 billion dollars, and will sell facilities to amortize the loan with a seven-year 600 million dollar, senior secured term loan facility and a 100 million dollar revolver.
- Immucor to Go Private. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/11/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p6
The article focuses on the decision of Immucor Inc. to go private via a merger deal with TPG Capital. The estimated value of the transaction is 1.973 billion U.S. dollars. Immucor's board of directors has approved the deal, which is expected to be complete by the second half of 2011. Information...
- FleetPride Downgraded. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/2/2013, p12
The article reports on the downgrade in the default ratings of truck retailer FleetPride in December 2013. Topics covered include the amount of term loans released by the company, operating performance of the firm and buyout of the company by finance firm TPG Capital. Also mentioned are the due...
- MDA Buyout Loan Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p35
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and BMO Capital Markets to launch a 350-million U.S. dollar term loan, which is aimed at supporting the purchase of MDA Info Products by TPG Capital.
- JPMorgan Sets Price Talk on Envision's $580M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p45
The article reports that JPMorgan Securities has set price talk on Envision Acquisition Co.'s 580 million U.S. dollar loan to support is 885 million U.S. dollar purchase by private equity firm TPG Capital according to KDP Investment Advisors in September 2013.
- Envision Acquisition Seeks $645M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p14
The article reports that Envision Acquisition Co. is seeking 580 million U.S. dollars in term loans to support its purchase by private equity firm TPG Capital according to KDP Investment Advisors in September 2013.