Moody's: Default Rate Falls to 1.9%
- Oklahoma's GO Affirmation. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33659, p5
The article reports on Oklahoma's Aa2 ratings and mentions the positive outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the 222.5 million dollars general obligation debt of the state.
- Moody's Lowers Tulsa Airport Debt; DFW Outlook Negative . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p5
Reports on a reduction in debt of Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust in Oklahoma to A3 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Plan of Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport Board to sell its joint revenue bonds; Objective of sale of bonds; Plan of trust officials to sell their general...
- INDIANA: Clark County Falls to A1. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/5/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33445, p7
The article reports on the downgrading of Clark County's debt by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Aa3 to A1 in Indiana.
- Moody's Drops Georgia County's Water and Sewer Bonds to Aa3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/5/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33445, p20
The article reports on the downgrading of Fulton County's debt by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Georgia.
- State Debt Slowed for Third Straight Year, to 1.3% in 2012. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;6/3/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33921, p6
The article focuses on a report released by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. that shows the outstanding state debt growth has dropped down by 1.3 percent for the third consecutive year in the U.S. in the year 2012.
- Livingston Affirmed at Aaa. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Moody's Investors Service Inc. towards its Aaa rating on Livingston County's 78.2 million dollars of outstanding general obligation debt.
- East Providence Stabilizes. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33713, p7
The article reports that the outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on East Providence, Rhode Island was improve which affects 28.7 million of outstanding parity debt.
- San Marino Unified School District, Calif., Upgraded to Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service has announced that it has upgraded to Aa1 from Aa2 the rating of San Marino Unified School District of California's outstanding long term general obligation debt in the amount of 13.6 million dollars.
- Moody's Raises Batavia, N.Y., GO Bonds to Al. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33751, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded 7.5 million dollars general obligation debt on Batavia, New York to A1 which indicates the improved financial position of the city.