- CORRECTION. // Automotive News;11/2/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6384, p3
A correction to an article about the wrong surname for the founder and president of the National Chrysler Retirement Organization, that was published in the October 26, 2009 issue, is presented.
- ADT Worldwide President. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p16
A correction to the article concerning the misidentification Naren Gursahaney, ADT Worldwide president that was published in the January 2009 issue is presented.
- NLV CHAMBER LOSES ITS MAIN MAN. MILLER, VALERIE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 16, pP5
The article announces that Michael Varney has resigned as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce in Nevada.
- Morgan Joseph Continues Expansion of PP Group. // Private Placement Letter;5/3/2010, p5
The article informs that Rachel Beck has been appointed by New York-based investment banking firm Morgan Joseph as vice president to its private placement group.
- Schreiber Appoints New President/CEO. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p57
The article announces that David Pozniak was appointed president/ chief executive officer of Schreiber Foods Inc.
- Sari Factor Named President of Kaplan K12 Learning Services. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p3
The article announces that Sari Factor was named as the president of K12 Learning Services division.
- ARUBA NETWORKS APPOINTS NEW PRESIDENT OF JAPANESE SUBSIDIARY. // Worldwide Telecom;Jun2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
The article announces that Ryoji Tsuchimoto was appointed president of Aruba Networks Japan KK.
- Time Warner's Cotter to retire. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/6/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p1
The article announces that Mary Cotter will retire from her post as president of Time Warner Cable's Central New York Division.
- First Flight hires boss for West Coast division. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/11/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p4
The article announces that Richard Hodkinson was hired president of the newly formed West Coast division of FirstFlight Inc.