Morgan Stanley Talking Price On Avis TL
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Avis TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p33
The article focuses on the price talk established by JPMorgan on a 375 million dollars term loan B for Avis Budget Car Rental in March 2012.
- And Now, Avis Lowers Pricing on TLB. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p2
The article discusses the 420 million U.S. dollar term loan B interest rate of Avis Budget that was reduced to Libor plus 500 basis points (bps) with a 1.25% Libor floor and an original issue discount (OID) of 98 in order to finance its acquisition of Avis Europe.
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.
- MS Talks Price on Bowie's $456M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p45
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Morgan Stanley on the term loans amounting to 456 million dollars issued by investing company Bowie Resources in 2013.
- Rite Aid, Avis Debt Moves Up in Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on secondary trade of the 1.1 billion U.S. dollar billion term loan for Rite Aid and the 875-million U.S. dollar term loan for Avis Budget Group.
- Avis Seeks $900 Term Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p34
The article reports that Avis Budget Group is looking to secure a seven-year term loan from Citigroup Global Markets.
- Banks Sweeten EVERTEC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p7
The article reports on the move by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to upgrade a term loan worth 350 million U.S. dollars for EVERTEC by increasing the coupon by 50 basis points (bps) to Libor plus 525 bps widening the original issue discount (OID) to 97 from 98 and increasing...
- Microsemi Cuts Price on $375M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p26
This article reports on the move of Morgan Stanley to reduce the price of a term loan for Microsemi in 2010.
- Banks Market $354M EVERTEC Repricing Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p25
This article reports on the move of Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to conduct syndication of a term loan B for EVERTEC.