Preliminary Numbers Show Continued Loan Outflows
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p42
Presents charts related to loans in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Personal borrowing growth continues. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Reports on the rise in total lending to individuals in Great Britain in September 1997. Growth in secured lending outstanding; Consumer credit.
- Consumer Credit Up 2.4% in Sept. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on an unexpected increase in borrowing in September 2001 in the U.S. Increase observed in consumer credit sales; Significant increase in non-revolving credit; Comparison of non-revolving credit sales of September with that of August.
- Cramdowns and car loans. Mapother, Bill // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on cramdown rules on car loans in the United States. Chapter 13, on car loans; Allowance secured claim equal to the vehicle's dollar value; Protection of the lender.
- Alternative Options to Mortgages in Ghana. Karley, Noah Kofi // Housing Finance International;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p26
Highlights some of the requirements that have to be satisfied for bank lending in Ghana. Information on the lending requirements; Factors that determine the viability of lending in Ghana; Main obstacles to access institutional funding for housing in Ghana.
- Lender inertia. Vadrevu, Srikrishna // Business Credit;Mar1995, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p13
Criticizes certain lending practices. Emphasis on collateral; Violation of exposure ceilings; Cost of replacing borrowers; Asking another lender to form a syndicate to a borrower; Fixing of repayment programs; Fair lending laws; Equal Credit Opportunity Act; Mortgage Disclosure Act; Community...
- Chartered banks: Quaterly classification of non-mortgage... // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS24
Displays statistical information on non-mortgage loans by chartered banks from 1986-1996.
- New York Area's Top SBA Lenders. // Crain's New York Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p46
Presents statistics related to top small business administration lenders of New York area ranked by number of loans for fiscal year 2002 as of December 30, 2002. Type of loans considered in the eligibility list of lenders; Source of information for the list.
- Treasury launches monthly lending report on CPP participants. // North Western Financial Review;6/15/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p22
The article reports on the launching of the Capital Purchase Program (CPP) Monthly Lending Report which includes outstanding balances of consumer, commercial, and total loans of CPP participants in the U.S.
- Self-cert leads the way as specialist business grows. // Money Marketing;7/31/2003, p12
Reports on the growth of the specialist lending market in Great Britain. Percentage of loans in specialist sector; Percentage growth in self-certification area.