Jefferies Snags Goldman Lev Finance Pro
- Jefferies Snags Goldman Lev Finance Pro. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/5/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p7
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Burns by Jefferies as a managing director in its leveraged finance investment banking group.
- NSERC Northern Research Chairs. // Arctic;Jun2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p212
Reports that Arctic Institute of North America fellows Christopher Burn and John England were named as recipients of the research grants sponsored by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
- NEW IN THE C-SUITE. // Workforce Management;1/19/2009, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on personnel changes related to personnel management which include Stephen Carter who has been named president and CEO of Hudson North America, Christopher Burns who has been named CEO of the global employee benefits practice at Willis Group Holdings and Ken Meyers who has...
- Rochester ASPA Chapter Holds Luncheon Talks and Dinner Cruise. Adams, Ron // PA Times;Oct2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p18
Highlights the luncheon talks and annual dinner cruise held by the Rochester American Society for Public Administration Chapter in Rochester, New York. Advances of Monroe County under the leadership of county clerk Maggie Brooks; Luncheon talk given by Christopher Burns of Rochester Trolley and...
- Message from The Commandant. // Reporter;2014, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including selection of Lieutenant General Christopher F. Burne as 17th Judge Advocate General of the Air Force, the expeditionary fiscal law and basic guidance on contract law.
- Vietnam Album. Lee, R. V. // Vietnam;Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p61
The article reviews the book "Vietnam Album," by Christopher Burns.
- HERSCHEL ISLAND--QIKJQTARYUK: A NATURAL AND CULTURAL HISTORY. ROGERS, KIMBERLY G. // Arctic, Antarctic & Alpine Research;May2013, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p297
The article reviews the book "Herschel Island--Qikiqtaryuk: A Natural and Cultural History" edited by Christopher R. Burn.
- INVESTITURE CEREMONY. // Reporter;2014, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p2
The article presents a speech by Lieutenant General Christopher F. Burne, 17th Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Air Force, delivered held in Washington, D.C. on August 15, 2014. Topics of the speech focuses on Burne's military service accomplishments, his military service dedication and his...
- WestConn M.B.A. graduate exemplifies perseverance, excellence. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/12/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 24, p18
The article profiles Christopher Burns, a graduate of Western Connecticut State University's Graduate Division. Burns started pursuing a Master of Business Administration at WestConn in 1992. He withdrew two years later and then re-enrolled in 2003. He finally received his M.B.A. degree in May...