Court OKs Harry & David Restructuring Plan
- Harry and David Exit Bankruptcy. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p7
The article focuses on the emergence of Harry and David Holdings from bankruptcy after filing for Chapter 11 protection on March 28, 2011.
- HARRY & DAVID GETS BAILOUT FUNDS. J. T. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that food and gifts retailer Harry & David Holdings has been granted a bailout of 310 million U.S. dollars from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware.
- HARRY & DAVID FILES CHAPTER 11. T. P.; J. T. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);May2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Harry & David Holdings entered into agreements with holders of the company's senior notes following its filing for Chapter 11 protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Harry & David Files for Bankruptcy. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Harry & David Holdings sought bankruptcy protection with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Harry & David Creditors Object To DIP Terms. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that the terms of a 100-million U.S.-dollar debtor-in-possession loan from Wasserstein & Co. have been rejected by the official committee of unsecured creditors in the Chapter 11 petition of gift retailer Harry & David Holdings Inc. Under the terms, Wasserstein & Co. will...
- Argentina's Bankruptcy Law of 1995. Dobson, Juan M. // Texas International Law Journal;Winter98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p101
Discusses the 1995 bankruptcy law of Argentina, which contemplates reorganizations and liquidation bankruptcy. Law's attempt to devise mechanisms that may salvage the enterprise without the debtor; Description of the notion of 'enterprise salvage'; Evidence of how unviable many Argentine...
- Practice opportunities serving those in distress in Chapter 11. Baldiga, Nancy R. // CPA Journal;May98, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p28
Discusses the potential service opportunities provided by Chapter 11 bankruptcy rules to accountants. Overview of the Chapter 11 process; Evaluation of the reorganization plan; Factors to be considered in the feasibility review; Issue of plan feasibility; Creditor service; Debtor service;...
- Riese exits Chap. 11. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p4
Focuses on the reorganization of Riese Organization in the United States. Plans of opening restaurants in New York; Emergence of the National Restaurants Management Inc., the company's subsidiary from the Chapter 11 bankruptcy; Details on the settlement of claims to ALGM LLC, the company's creditor.
- Proposed law could help sort out tangled cross-border bankruptcies. Wipperfurth, Heike // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/07/99, Vol. 65 Issue 23, p13
Reports that part of the overall bankruptcy bill under consideration in the United States Congress will require countries to cooperate in multinational bankruptcy proceedings. Multinational reorganizations; Flaws in the current system of territorialism; Countries interested in the US move.