National CineMedia Prices HY to Repay TL
- National CineMedia Screens $315M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p9
The article reports on the 315-million U.S. dollar high yield bond offer from National CineMedia.
- CineMedia Markets Bonds for TL Takedown. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p17
The article reports on the 200 million dollar in junk bonds that are being sold by Centennial, Colorado-based movie theater advertising provider National CineMedia as of June 27, 2011, with the proceeds to be used to repay its outstanding 175 million dollar term loan (TL) debt.
- National CineMedia Plans to Refinance TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/12/2012, p41
The article reports that U.S. movie theater operator National CineMedia is considering to refinance its senior secured credit facility.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Hollywood Reporter;1/19/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that the share prices of Walt Disney Co. increased by 4.4 percent, as analyst, Richard Greenfield, raised his target price to 50 dollars, while the share prices of National CineMedia Inc. declined by 7 percent, to 18.23 dollars.
- NCM INKS WITH UNITED ENTERTAINMENT. // Daily Variety;4/26/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 18, p24
The article reports on the partnership between National CineMedia Inc. (NCM) and United Entertainment Corp. in expanding the domestic presence of NCM in the U.S.
- DICKINSON IN NCM FOLD. // Daily Variety;10/18/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 12, p13
The article informs that Dickinson Theaters has been added by National CineMedia in its network affiliates.
- NCM ADDS AMAZON'S ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING TO PRE-SHOW. // Boxoffice;Apr2016, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the in-theater marketing relationship between online store Amazon and the National CineMedia (NCM) to bring Amazon's entertainment content to the big screen.
- United States : SONY ELECTRONICS to introduce 4K entertainment cross-promotion. // TendersInfo News;8/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the decision of consumer electronics firm Sony Electronics in cooperation with cinema advertising company National CineMedia to launch a 4K entertainment cross-promotion.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;11/19/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 44, p7
A chart is presented which provides information on the leveraged loan forward from October 16 to November 8, 2012, with issuers including National CineMedia Inc., WESCO Distribution, and Intrawest Corp.