Crown Grabs $300M in Junk Bonds
- Crown Media to Refi its $188M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p43
The article reports on the sale of senior notes amounting to 30 million U.S. dollars by Crown Media Holdings that are due in January 2018 to refinance its term loan of 172 million U.S. dollars.
- Crown Media Adds $300M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p3
The article reports on the move by California-based cable network provider Crown Media Holdings to issue a 300 million dollar bond offer on the high yield (HY) market for its refinancing move.
- Correction. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/11/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 36, p58
This article presents a correction to an article, which discusses Hallmark Channel prices, that was published in the August 28, 2006 issue.
- Crown faces thorny issue. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/5/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Crown Media Holdings Inc., parent of Hallmark Channel, is planning a recapitalization under agreements with Hallmark Cards to meet its debt obligations and avoid bankruptcy.
- Investor Trashes Crown Plan. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Salvatore Muoio, principal of S. Muoio & Co. has revealed the recapitalization plan of Crown Media Holdings Inc.
- Crown Media Price Talk Hits 10.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p5
The article reports that price talk on the 300 million U.S. dollar junk bond offer of Crown Media Holdings, a Studio City, California-based cable network provider, has reached 10.5%, as of July 4, 2011.
- Aid the Homeless. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);11/13/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 46, p2
The article announces that the Hallmark Channel launched a Hitting Home and awareness campaign on October 13, 2008 in support of National Hunger and Homeless Week from November 16-22, 2008.
- Maybe Not the Very Best, But Hallmark Gains. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;5/26/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 21, p13
The television companyHallmark Channel is not yet the top-10 cable network its former chief executive officer promised in 2002 it would be. But the network which has struggled since it took over the former Odyssey Channel in August 2001 achieved cable television's top 20 in April 2003. Supported...
- Hallmark now Crown Media. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;3/24/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 58, p2
The article reports on the developments of Crown Media Holdings Inc.-owned pay television network Hallmark Channels including the change of its name to Crown Media Networks and upcoming programming slate for "Martha Stewart Specials" and "Emeril's Table."