Nuveen Opens New Retail Fund to Investors
- Changes at Aberdeen impact ratings. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/26/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p11
The article presents information that Standard & Poor's Corp. has placed three Aberdeen fixed interest strategies on hold which includes the Aberdeen Australian Fixed Income Fund, the Aberdeen Australian Floating Rate Income Fund and the Aberdeen Diversified Fixed Income Fund.
- Premier's Hambidge adds to floating rate debt. Ellul, Joanne // Fundweb;11/22/2012, p20
The article reports on the addition of a floating rate debt to the Premier Multi-Asset Distribution and Monthly Income funds by Premier Asset Management Ltd. director of multi-asset David Hambidge in Great Britain. Hambidge has added the floating rate debt to the funds to reduce interest rate...
- Fidelity Float Rt Hi Inc. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jun2007, Issue 49, p5
Several charts are presented that list performance indicators for Fidelity Advisor Floating Rate High Income fund, as well as the portfolio analysis of selected corporations including Ford Motor and Qwest.
- Product News. // Money Management;8/4/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p24
Reports developments related to financial products offered by several financial service industries in Australia. Launch of the Quality Income Fund by Tyndall Australia, which provides investors with a quick fixed interest and floating rate securities; Introduction of Your Street, a super...
- Timely product rises above the rest. Cumming, Shaun // Fund Strategy;7/11/2011, p28
The article discusses the financial performance of the Neubergerr Berman Global Rate Income fund, wherein it has raised 310 million pounds. According to Joseph Lynch, co manager of the fund, the fundamental assets of the fund are floating rate, thus they will benefit from increasing rates. He...
- Fidelity Multi Asset keeps off property. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/12/2014, p3
The article reports on the statement from Eugene Philalithis, co-manager of the Fidelity Multi Asset Income fund, that the tam is planning to boost exposure to floating-rate loans in Europe after the U.S. debt began to get more expensive. It says that the decision has been prompted by an...
- HSBC examines US floating rate notes. Newman, Amanda // Money Marketing;5/3/2007, p30
The article reports on the move taken by the multi-manager team of HSBC to explore opportunities in the U.S. floating rate notes. The floating rate notes are secured loans that are issued to companies rated below investment grade. Cypress Tree Investment Management alternative income fund that...
- Closed-end Funds See Banner Year. Pizanni, Lori // Money Management Executive;12/8/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p8
Focuses on close-end funds which raised asset record in the U. S. for 2003. Preferred income fund launched by Eaton Vance and Nuveen; Two equity funds introduced by First Trust; Effect on funds of financial leverage.
- MTN market rebounds after a six-month slump. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/21/97, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p24
Reports on the recovery of medium-term floater notes (MTN) in the United States for the second quarter of 1997. Rise in global program filings for MTNs; Maintenance of volume attributed to the rising filings; Deals of American companies in the Euromarket to diversify their source of funds;...