RBC Expands Leveraged Finance Group
- RBC Capital Markets Snares Eric Berg. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p9
The article announces the appointment of Eric Berg as managing director of RBC Capital Markets.
- RBC Hires JPM's Williams to Co-Head Power and Utilities Group. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p25
The article announces the appointment of Tim Williams as managing director of the municipal finance department of RBC Capital Markets.
- RBC Opens New Cleveland Office Headed by Komlosi. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;3/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32348, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Paul Komlosi to head the newly opened public finance office by RBC Capital Markets Inc., the investment banking division of RBC Financial Group in Cleveland, Ohio. The 20-year industry veteran will be responsible for elevating the profile of the...
- RBC Hires JPM’s Williams to Co-Head Power and Utilities Group. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;7/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34346, p1
RBC Capital Markets hired Tim Williams from JPMorgan as a managing director in the firm's municipal finance department.
- Bankrupt Dodgers Get OK to Draw Part of DIP Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;7/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 27, p2
The article offers news briefs in the finance sector. The Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team will draw 60 million dollars in debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing worth 150 million dollars, pledged by JP Morgan Chase's hedge fund unit, to pay for payroll obligations. Jackson, Michigan-based CMS...
- RBC Hires New Director for U.S. Public-Private Partnership Group. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32500, p7
The article reports on the hiring of Alistair Sawers as the director of the infrastructure and project finance group of RBC Capital Markets in the U.S. Sawers will direct the group's operations in the western part of the country and will be the ninth senior member of the group that RBC has...
- Former N.Y. Housing Commissioner Calogero Jumps to Private Sector. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p7
The article reports that Judith Calogero, the former New York State commissioner of housing, is joining RBC Capital Markets as the northeast regional directors in tax-credit equity partnerships. Calogero will part of the Apollo Equity Partners, a group RBC is working to coordinate more closely...
- Two RBC Executives Step Down in El Paso in Wake of Investigation. Williason, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p3
The article reports that two bond industry executives in El Paso, Texas have stepped down from their position for alleged bribery and corruption. It is stated that the departure of RBC Capital Markets Inc. managing director Mel Schonhorst and vice president Steven Fuller has not been cleared on...
- RBC Hires Five U.S. Bankers. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p5
The article announces the hiring of five senior professionals by RBC Capital Markets within its U.S. investment banking business, which include John Brady, Marc Berman and Jay Broaddus.