Alere Increases Size, Boots Spread on TL
- Alere Upsizes Term Loan Again, to $925M. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p9
The article reports on the move by Waltham, Massachusetts-based Alere to expand its term B loan again to 925 million U.S. dollars from 875 million U.S. dollars.
- Alere acquires additional 5M shares of Axis-Shield. // Medical Device Daily;10/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 188, p3
The article reports that an additional shares of Axis-Sheild stock were purchased by Alere which brings its total current ownership position to 21.98% of Axis-Sheild's issued and outstanding ordinary share capital.
- Alere Taps HY Market for $450M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, p27
The article reports on the sale of a 450 million U.S. dollar bond in 7.25 percent senior notes by Alere of Waltham, Massachusetts due 2018.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/29/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 231, p3
The article announces the intention of Alere to offer 450 million U.S. dollars of senior notes due 2018 through a private placement, subject to market and other conditions.
- Alere Adds $450M to Bond Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, p16
The article reports that Alere, a Waltham, Massachusetts-based health care management company, is selling 450 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2018.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/12/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 151, p3
The article reports on license agreement signed between VitaPath Genetics and Alere for VitaPath's spina bifida risk assessment assay.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/2/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 230, p3
The article reports on the equity interest in Arriva Medical sold by Palm Beach Capital Fund III to Alere.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/1/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 105, p2
The article reports on the launching of certain consent solicitations relating to the 9.0% senior subordinated notes of Alere due 2016, as well as the 8.625% senior subordinated notes due 2018 and 7.875% senior notes due 2016 of the company.