Credit Suisse Shopping $750M TL For Terex
- Terex's Demag Cranes Unit Posts 18.3 Percent Order Intake Increase. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/30/2012, p3
The article reports on the increase in the order intake of Demag Cranes AG, in which Terex Corp. holds a majority share, by 18.3 percent in 2012.
- Terex Completes Purchase of Demag Cranes AG. // Industrial Lift & Hoist;Sep2011, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Demag Cranes AG's shares were purchased by Terex Corp. at 65.34 dollars per share.
- Terex and Demag Cranes Register DPLA Agreement. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/25/2012, p10
The article reports that Westport, Connecticut-based Terex Corp. has announced that the Domination and Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement between Terex and Germany-based Demag Cranes was registered in the commercial register on April 18, 2012 and in effect as of April 2012.
- Demag Cranes purchase completed by Terex. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the completion of the purchase of Terex Corp. to the shares tendered by shareholders of Demag Cranes AG making the company as the owner of 82% of the shares of Demag Cranes.
- Terex to Raise $300 Million in Securities Offering. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;3/23/2012, p11
The article cites plans of Terex Corp. to offer 300 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured notes with the proceeds to be used for general corporate purposes and in conjunction with the domination and integration process of Demag Cranes AG.
- TEREX ACQUIRES DEMAG CRANES. // Equipment Echoes;Fall2011, Issue 102, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Demag Cranes AG by Terex Corp., in which the deal will be subjected to regulatory approval.
- Terex Reprices $702M of Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p22
The article reports on the completion of an amendment by Terex Corp. to its credit facility originally obtained in August 2011 that is expected to reduce annual interest cost by roughly 7 million U.S. dollars.
- Price Talk Reduced on Terex Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p30
The article reports on the move of heavy equipment manufacturer Terex Corp. to change the pricing on its offering dual-tranche loans in order to refinance a term loan.
- Foot-mounted wire rope hoist. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Apr2008, p68
The article evaluates the foot-mounted hoist from Demag Cranes AG.