CBL & Associates Amends Credit Facilities
- Outlet bandwagon filling up as more mall REITs hop on. // Shopping Centers Today;Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the increase of real estate investment trusts (REITs) of U.S. malls in outlet center industry including CBL and Associates Properties, Taubman Centers, and Simon Property Group.
- Going for gold. // Shopping Centers Today;Dec2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p122
The article offers information related to retail real estate investment trusts (REITs) including the investment-grade ratings of retail REITs and the effort of CBL & Associates Properties to secure debt.
- REIT Transactions at a Glance. // National Mortgage News;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p11
Presents an update on real estate investment trusts transactions in the U.S. as of July 2002. Cost of a public equity offering by America First Mort. Inv.; Acquisition of a mall in Panama City, Florida by CBL.
- Shopping center REITs hold their own. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2001, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p8
Explains the reason for the financial stability of shopping center real estate investment trusts despite the poor economic status of the United States retail industry in 2001. Reason of Wolf Camera for filing Chapter 11 protection; Information on the retrenchment plans of Gap Inc.; Problems in...
- Anchors Anew. Koch, David // Retail Traffic;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p20
The article reports that REIT, an investment company attracts nontraditional anchors to keep mall traffic high. It further describes that to enhance its 67 enclosed malls, located mostly in the Southeast and Midwest, CBL & Associates Properties Inc., employs an aggressive policy of recruitment...
- Mall REITs post strong Q1 performance. // SCTWeek;5/3/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p1
The article offers information on the performance of the mall real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the first quarter of 2013 in the U.S. It states that funds from operations at CBL & Associates Properties Inc. rose to 85.9 million dollars in the first quarter, from 72 million dollars a year...
- THE BOTTOM LINE. // SCTWeek;8/2/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p5
The article offers information on the increase in same-center net operating income of several a real estate investment trusts which includes CBL and Associates Properties, DDR Corp. and General Growth Properties. It also talks about year-on-year increase in second-quarter funds from operations...
- REITs See Strong Sales, More Tenants. Choi, Amy S. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/21/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 58, p17
Presents updates on several real estate investment trust companies in the U.S. as of March 21, 2005. CBL & Associates Properties Inc.; Westfield Group; Simon Property Group.
- CBL invests $108.7 million in outlet centers. // SCTWeek;4/20/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p3
The article reports that CBL & Associates Properties Inc. is expanding its factory outlet business. The Chattanooga, Tennessee-based mall real estate investment trust (REIT) announced plans to invest 108.7 million dollars in two outlet centers owned by Norton Shores, Michigan-based Horizon Group...