Today's HY Mart: Tempel Price Talk Near 13%
- Tempel Steel Joins HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p4
The article reports on the 130 million U.S. dollar junk bond deal issued by Tempel Steel Co. whose proceeds will be used to refinance an existing 160 million U.S. dollar credit facility.
- GE Capital Markets $420M Loan Package for Insight. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p2
The article offers news briefs related to in the U.S. regarding loans and junk bonds. GE Capital Corp. has market 420 million dollars for drug manufacturer Insight Pharmaceuticals Corp. Hawaiian Telcom pulled the 300 million dollars loan after its investors hesitated at the pricing. Tempel Steel...
- Tempel Steel Expanding Chicago Operation. // Metal Center News;Sep2008, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p70
The article reports on expansion of Tempel Steel in Chicago, Illinois. The company will expand its facility as part of the consolidation of its operation in North America. It will add 40,000 square feet of manufacturing space at its Chicago site while it closing down its operations in...
- Steel companies earn honors. // Waste News;05/17/99, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p17
Focuses on steel companies TAMCO and Tempel Steel as recipients of the 1999 Annual Distinguished Recycler Award from the Steel Manufacturers Association.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p9
A table is presented which lists several completed yield deals in July 2011 including Tempel Steel Co., Fiesta Restaurant Group, and Precision Drilling Corp.
- Fixed Assets Software Makes it Much Easier to Confirm Assets are Depreciated Within the Proper Classification. Johansmeyer, Tom // National Public Accountant;Nov2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p41
The article provides information on several fixed assets software. According to Challe Talbot of Tar Heel Capital, BNA Fixed Assets software increases productivity. Meanwhile, Tempel Steel Co. has utilized Sage FAS software to reduce its paperwork in the changing tax environment. Accountant Bill...
- PEOPLE. Pletz, John // Crain's Chicago Business;12/21/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p6
The article focuses on Tim Taylor, president and chief operating officer (COO) of Chicago, Illinois-based Tempel Steel Co., which stamps parts for electric motors. His professional achievements include building global businesses by focusing on customer needs. His track record consists of helping...
- NEMA Board of Governors Approves New Members. Shattuck, Christine // Electroindustry;Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on the new members of trade association National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) which were approved by its board of governors on their March 2014 meeting including Car Charging Group Inc., Space Age Electronics Inc. and Tempel Steel Co.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.