Reynolds, Precision Price HY Deals
- HY Trading Volumes Up, HY Returns Down. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/21/2014, p1
The article reports on the mark-up in high yield trading volumes and the mark-down in high yield returns. Topics discussed include the manufacturer of the beverage and packaging products Reynolds Group and the Essar Steel Algoma Inc. which are the most active bonds trading on the secondary...
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/8/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented which lists the completed high yield deals of various issuers issued from July 14, 2011 to August 2, 2011 including SL Green Realty Corp., Tempel Steel Co., and Precision Drilling Corp.
- A Gusher of HY for Oil Companies, For Now. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p19
The article reports the pumping of cash into oil and gas companies by junk bond investors. Factors that paved the situation are presented including high commodity prices, high yield, and oil companies being perceived as better credits. Current deals on the market are discussed such as that of...
- Reynolds Prices $3.25B Drive-By Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p45
The article reports on the move by Reynolds Group Holdings to more than triple its bond offering and sold 3.25 billion U.S. dollars in new notes in a drive-by offering on September 17, 2012.
- Reynolds sees revenue drop. // Packaging News;Jun2013, p6
The article reports on the decline of business revenue at American packaging company Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd. in 2015.
- Reynolds, Realogy Price Talk Set. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p17
The article reports that pricing has been set for the junk bond offerings from Reynolds Group Holdings and Realogy.
- Reynolds Group wins Graham sweepstakes. Esposito, Frank // Waste & Recycling News;6/27/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p0007
The article reports that Graham Packaging Co. Inc. has accepted 25.50 dollars per-share offer from Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd. over a bid by Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Reynolds Offers $1B in Bonds, $2.775B Loans. Bisbey, Allison; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p38
The article reports on a 1 billion U.S. dollar offering of senior secured notes due 2020 and 2.775 billion U.S. dollars of term loans offered by Reynolds Group Holdings.
- Graeme Hart Wants to Acquire Evergreen Packaging. // Official Board Markets;5/1/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 18, p18
The article reports on the plan of Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., headed by its owner Graeme Hart, to acquire Evergreen Packaging in New Zealand.