Pricing on Academy TL Tightens
- Ziff-Davis' $1.4B leveraged loan is largest such Internet offering. Weidner, David // American Banker;4/28/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 79, p8
Presents information on a loan syndication offering by Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter and Company and Loan Pricing Corporation, through the Internet. What the syndication combines; Details on Ziff-Davis Incorporated; Who is the deal arranger and administrative agent; Advantages of electronic...
- Syndicated loan volume down 24% as mergers slip. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;4/15/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 71, p1
Looks at the decline in the lending volume for the quarter ending March 31, 1996 according to Loan Price Corporation which is located in New York. Statistical information; What bankers had to say; Reference from Bram Smith, head of loan syndications at Morgan Stanley & Company; Refinancing of...
- MORGAN DEAL DOWNGRADED. // National Mortgage News;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the rating downgrade for class N of Morgan Stanley Capital I Inc. commercial mortgage pass-through certificates, series 1999-CAM1 by Fitch Ratings in New York. Losses from a serviced loan on an office property; Vacancy of the office property.
- Morgan Stanley delays $1.7B Sunbeam loan. Weidner, David // American Banker;7/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 132, p29
Reports on the decision of a syndicate led by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. not to bring a billion-dollar loan for Sunbeam Corp. to market until 1999. Agreement between lenders and the company that gives Sunbeam more time to meet covenants in its loan package; Financial performance of...
- Morgan Stanley secures $500M commitment for $1.7B Sunbeam loan. Weidner, David // American Banker;6/15/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 112, p14
Reports that Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter and Company has obtained a commitment for $500 million, for the financing of a $1.7 billion loan for the Sunbeam Corporation. Details on a meeting between potential investors and Sunbeam's chief executive Al J. Dunlap; Structure of the loan; Comments...
- Morgan Stanley withdraws loan to Sunbeam after CEO's firing. Weidner, David // American Banker;6/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 114, p1
Reports on the decision of Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter and Company to cancel its $1.7 billion loan to Sunbeam Corporation, from the syndications market. When the cancellation was announced; Sunbeam's acknowledgement of the dismissal of chief executive Albert J. Dunlap; Evidence of problems that...
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.
- Morgan Stanley Preps $1.3B TL for MSCI. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the loan arranged by Morgan Stanley for MSCI, a New York-based company which manages equity, fixed income and hedge fund indices for large asset management firms.
- Morgan Stanley Sees Technology as Key to 'Strong Credit Culture' Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;3/28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the role of technology in the mortgage conduit of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. Development of automated underwriting system; Use of technology in underwriting checks of the loans; Efforts to prevent fraud in mortgages.