Price Talk on Reynolds' Unsecured Bonds at 10%
- Reynolds, Realogy Price Talk Set. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p17
The article reports that pricing has been set for the junk bond offerings from Reynolds Group Holdings and Realogy.
- Investors Win Stronger Covenants on Graham Deal. A. B. C. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that Graham Packaging Co. Inc. has strengthened the agreement on a 2-billion-dollar term loan intended to support its takeover by Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., after financiers objected to the initial term. It states that Graham changed the terms on the repurchase of its...
- High Yield Still Hot Entering Q4. // Leveraged Finance News;10/1/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p1
The article focuses on the junk bonds which were priced 95.7 billion dollars globally by the issuers in the third quarter of 2012. According to the data from Dealogic Ltd., there is an increase of 58 percent in the price of junk bonds from the second quarter of 2012. It mentions the companies...
- Reynolds Prices $3.25B Drive-By Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p45
The article reports on the move by Reynolds Group Holdings to more than triple its bond offering and sold 3.25 billion U.S. dollars in new notes in a drive-by offering on September 17, 2012.
- Reynolds sees revenue drop. // Packaging News;Jun2013, p6
The article reports on the decline of business revenue at American packaging company Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd. in 2015.
- Reynolds Group wins Graham sweepstakes. Esposito, Frank // Waste & Recycling News;6/27/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p0007
The article reports that Graham Packaging Co. Inc. has accepted 25.50 dollars per-share offer from Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd. over a bid by Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Reynolds Offers $1B in Bonds, $2.775B Loans. Bisbey, Allison; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p38
The article reports on a 1 billion U.S. dollar offering of senior secured notes due 2020 and 2.775 billion U.S. dollars of term loans offered by Reynolds Group Holdings.
- Graeme Hart Wants to Acquire Evergreen Packaging. // Official Board Markets;5/1/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 18, p18
The article reports on the plan of Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., headed by its owner Graeme Hart, to acquire Evergreen Packaging in New Zealand.
- Reynolds, Precision Price HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p8
The article reports on the completed high-yield bond deals of Reynolds Group Holdings and Precision Drilling as of August 2011.