Price Talk Set on Ashland's $1.7B TL
- Ashland hikes MA. // Chemical Week;7/2/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 26, p89
Reports on Ashland Chemical company's price increase on its maleic anhydride (MA) effective July 1, 1997. Productions capacity of Ashland's Neal, West Virginia and Neville Island, Pennsylavania plants.
- Ashland Hikes Prices For Composites. // Plastics News;10/19/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p3
Announces Ashland Chemical Co.'s FRP Supply Division's price increase on all resins it distributes. Price increases on its entire line of products such as gelcoats, catalysts, fiberglass and other reinforcements.
- PETROCHEMICALS: MARKET BRIEFS. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;12/23/96, Vol. 250 Issue 26, p10
Provides information on prices of some petrochemical products in the United States. Price changes for benzene; Acetone price from JLM Marketing Inc.; Price increase of Ashland Chemical Company's maleic anhydride.
- Ashland Quits Methanol, but Rising Prices Tempt Others Back. Adams, Jarret // Chemical Week;5/26/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 20, p17
Reports the plant closure of Georgia Gulf and Ashland Specialty Chemical company despite improvement of methanol prices that have prompted several methanol producers to restart idled plants in the United States. Factors cited by Ashland as the reason for quitting the business; How Georgia Gulf...
- Price increases. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jan2000, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p25
Presents information on price increases in the adhesives and sealant industries of the United States as of January 2000. Includes Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania-based Air Products Polymers increase per wet pound of vinyl adhesives; Specialty resins of Ashland Chemical Co.; Hot melt and water-based...
- Sales stagnant as demand weakens for high-end products. VALK, VINCENT // Chemical Week;5/6/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 13, p30
The article discusses the impact of economic conditions on the growth of personal care industry chemical producers as of May 2013. It suggests that demand for high-end products has decreased. The sales reports of chemical companies such as Dow Chemical Co., Ashland Chemical Co., and BASF SE are...
- Butanediol. PITCHES, JO // ICIS Chemical Business;3/4/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 8, p35
The article offers information on chemical butanediol (DBO), its uses, supply and demand, and prices. It states that DBO is used as a chemical intermediate in solvents, polymers and fine chemicals production. It mentions that the demand for the chemical was reasonable although limited during the...
- CW75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;7/13/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 23, p44
Looks at the stocks performance of companies in the chemical industry for the week ended July 13, 2005. Decline of shares in the industry; Increase in the share price of Huntsman; Percentage of decline of Ashland's stocks.
- Cumulus Sets Price Talk on $2B Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;6/27/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to several corporate term loans. Cumulus Media Inc., the radio broadcaster company, has made price talk on a seven-year 2.04-billion-dollar term loan from JP Morgan Chase for its acquisition of Citadel Broadcasting Corp. Chemicals manufacturer Ashland...