BofA Shopping $275M TL for Primedia
- RentPath Proposing $725M Loan Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/24/2014, p2
This article focuses on the announcement Moody's Investors Service that RentPath, an online rental housing classified ad provider, is proposing a 725-million dollar loan package, and mentions how RentPath will use the proceeds of the loan.
- BofA Drops Loan Trading Fees. C.G. // Bank Loan Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p2
Reports that commercial lender, Bank of America of the U.S. will no longer charge investors a fee to trade loans.
- Lender will limit loan business. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;9/4/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5892, p4
Reports on the decision of Bank of America to stop seeking automobile loans in the northeastern and mid-western region of the United States. Reasons for the decision given by executives; Shortage of market base for car loans to sustain the business.
- A Top Player Changes Its Strategy. Muolo, Paul // Origination News;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that Bank of America Corp. (B of A) will remove its retail lending services from six small loan volume states in the U.S. in 2011.
- B of A Supports Energy-Efficiency Effort. Kline, Alan // American Banker;5/27/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F320, p15
Brief information is given about the Bank of America Corp.'s plan to partner with community development lenders and offer low-cost loans to upgrade the energy efficiency of older commercial buildings.
- Fear Lengthens Process Times For Bank of America Mortgages. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;11/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the slow loan underwriting and closing times of the Bank Of America Corp. which caused it to lose some of its top loan producers in the U.S.
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- B of A Sees Loan Mod Openings. // National Mortgage News;4/12/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that various challenges and opportunities with loan modifications and the Home Affordable Modification Program are faced by Bank of America Corp. in the U.S.
- Bank of America's new division. // Mortgage Banking;Apr94, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p7
Reports on Bank of America's creation of a new division to originate commercial real estate mortgages in California. Services and products offered by the Commercial Mortgage Services unit.
- The Balancing Act: BofA Focuses on Getting it Right. S.I. // High Yield Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
Discusses syndicated lending plans of the Bank of America in 2002.