S&P: Second-Lien Volume Soars in Q2
- Caution (and Opportunity) Returns to Loan Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p9
The article reports that investors are more cautious due to the declining prices of loans caused by the lingering debt crisis in Europe. It notes that the Standard & Poor's/Loan Syndications and Trading Association (S&P/LSTA) Leveraged Loan 100 Index slumped from 92.72 to 89.06 over the course...
- Obligor Concentration Risk Dips in 2Q. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p28
The article reports on the slight decline of the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) obligor concentration risk in outstanding Standard & Poor's-rated U.S. cash flow deals in the second quarter of 2010 from 57% to 55%.
- S&P: Distressed Ratio Increases. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p26
The article examines a report from Standard & Poor's, which indicated increases in the distress ratios for both bonds and loans due to the slowdown of economic recovery.
- S&P Cites VRDO Repayment Risks. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/19/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33520, p1
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s report which highlights repayment risk associated with variable-rate demand obligations (VRDO) and other debt instruments.
- S&P: Upgrades Outpaced Downgrades in Q2. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p8
The article focuses on a report by Standard & Poor's which revealed that there were more issuer upgrades than downgrades in the second quarter of 2010, which could possibly move the credit market to stability.
- S&P Assigns Rating to NewPage's $500M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/31/2012, p12
The article reports on the six-year 500 million U.S. dollar senior secured term loan of NewPage Corp. that received a BB rating from Standard & Poor's (S&P) after the firm reduced its total reported debt to 500 million U.S. dollars from over four billion U.S. dollars.
- S&P Assigns Rating to Saxon's $425M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p9
The article reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's has assigned a B long-term corporate credit rating to the 425 million U.S. dollars term loan B planned by Cayman Island-based contract drilling company Saxon also known as SES Intermediate Holdings.
- Housing Finance Delinquency Rates Improved in Q2: S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34199, p19
The article reveals the continued improvement of U.S. state housing finance agency (HFA) delinquency rates relative to their respective states in the second quarter of 2014, according to a report by ratings agency Standard & Poor's.
- S&P Requests Feedback on CLO Metric. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the feedback requested by Standard & Poor's from loan market participants on a proposed metric that would estimate a collateralized loan obligation's (CLO) recovery value.