Station Casinos Exits Bankruptcy
- STATION CASINOS EMERGES FROM BANKRUPTCY. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/27/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on the emergence of Las Vegas, Nevada-based gaming company Station Casinos LLC from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on June 17, 2011.
- Station Casinos gets extension. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/20/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 16, pP17
The article reports on an extension secured by Station Casinos to continue negotiations on a prepackaged bankruptcy with its lenders and bondholders.
- STATION CASINOS OWNERS CONSIDER CASH INFUSION. Knightly, Arnold // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/8/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 49, pP20
The article reports on the plan of owners of Station Casinos in Nevada to invest their money into the company to mitigate the impact of the U.S. economic crisis. The measures adopted by the owners include providing loans and conducting a debt exchange to reduce the debt load and other interest...
- Station Casino owners look at debt exchange to relieve interest pressure. KNIGHTLY, ARNOLD M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/1/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 48, pP17
The article reports that owners of Station Casinos are considering conducting a debt exchange to reduce debt load and related interest payments as of December 2008. Accordingly, the gaming company had $5.4 billion in long-term debt for the third-quarter ended September 30 with a $281.9 million...
- Station: Ranch may have to file for bankruptcy. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
That article notes that Station Casinos' Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada may have to declare bankruptcy.
- Boyd won't bid on Station assets. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/9/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 32, pP13
No abstract available.
- Station Casinos Files for Bankruptcy. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p4
The article reports that Chapter 11 protection has been applied for by Station Casinos with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Reno, Nevada. The casino operator based in Las Vegas went into bankruptcy after it failed to reach a prepackaged deal with some of its creditors. A statement of the company...
- Station Casinos Rejects Buy Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/9/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p35
The article reports that Station Casinos did not accept the 950 million U.S. dollars acquisition offer from Boyd Gaming. According to a letter to Boyd dated March 3, 2009, the offers was non-binding and conditional which was not enough to risk sharing confidential information. On the other hand,...
- The Reclamation Demand: Must It Specifically Identify Goods or Will a General Demand Suffice. Nathan, Bruce S. // Business Credit;Jun2002, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p42
Reports the recognition of a trade creditor state law reclamation rights in the bankruptcy law. Ordinary course of the business of the creditor; Requirements for reclamation; Identification of the goods subject for reclamation.