Ducommun Selling $200M in HY for M&A
- NTT/Verio Merger Breathes Life to Market. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on investors' assessment of the merger between Nippon Telephone & Telegraph Corp. and Verio Inc. and its impact on the high yield bond market.
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // High Yield Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p6
Reports the junk bonds backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks.
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // Bank Loan Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p10
Reports that buyers of high yield bonds has started asking about the bridge loan backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks. Indication that the interim loan would be taken out with a bond offering; Terms of the deal; Impact of the deal on fees for several banks.
- Takeover Responses and Directors' Responsibilities–An Update. Lipton, Martin; Brownstein, Andrew R. // Business Lawyer;Aug85, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p1403
Focuses on the forms of takeover methods in the United States. Launch of bust-up takeovers financed by junk bonds; Responsibility of corporate directors to protect business judgment rule when responding to takeover bids; Aspects of takeover activity during 1984.
- CommScope LBO Begets $1.5B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the plans of CommScope to issue 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds in January 2011 to help finance its acquisition by private equity firm the Carlyle Group.
- How LBO Sponsors Are Dealing With Tougher Financing. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p23
Presents a roundtable discussion on leveraged buyouts in the United States. Strategies in coping with increased costs and requirements; Impact of high-yield bonds on leveraged transaction business; Competition in the merger and acquisition market; Projections of The Audax Group chief executive...
- Bankrate Plans $280M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p17
The article discusses plans by Bankrate to issue junk bonds worth 280 million U.S. dollars to fund two proposed acquisitions.
- DynaBil sold - again. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/5/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The artuicle reports on the resale of Dynabil Industries Inc., a supplier of aerospace and defense parts to Ducommun Inc., a California based defense contractor for $46.5 million. Its first sale is indicated to an investment group that allowed its transfer to a new facility at the Greene Busines...
- Geo Group Driving By with $250M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p33
This article reveals the plan of Geo Group to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to help finance an acquisition.