BofA Marketing $800M Credit Facilty for Cellular South
- BAML Sets Price Talk on Cellular South TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p7
The article reports on the price talk set by banks led by the Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) on the 600 million dollar term loan for private wireless communications provider Cellular South as of June 27, 2011.
- New 'Plastic.'. Gilmore, Gerry J. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the use of the Bank of America travel charge cards in the United States military. Merger between NationsBank and the Bank of America; Guidelines for expired cards; Number of Department of Defense cardholders. INSET: Bank canceling delinquent accounts.
- New BankAmericard rewards customers with lower bank fees, other benefits. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/14/98, Issue 322355, p11
Provides information about Bank of America's BankAmerica credit card, which rewards customers for banking with Bank of America. Availability of the card; Celebration of the 40th anniversary of the BankAmericard; Applications of reward points.
- At B of A, A 'Single Premium' Successor. Reich-Hale, David // American Banker;5/1/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 83, p1
Reports the significant contribution of single-premium credit insurance to the revenues of Bank of America Corp. in the U.S. Revision of credit insurance by the company; Elimination of stigma and regulatory load on the revised credit insurance; Statement regarding the credit insurance product...
- B of A's AAA Card a Conservative Return. McKenna, Andrea // American Banker;3/24/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 46, p2
The article discusses the AAA Members Reward Visa card issued by Bank of America Corp.
- Commercial Card Issuers Riding High These Days. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;5/12/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 90, p1
Focuses on growth in business of commercial cards. Predictions on the dollar volume of commercial card transactions by 2007; Reference to various commercial card issuers; Reasons for the growth in purchasing card volume; Launch of a commercial card for middle market by Bank of America Corp.
- Now a Credit Card You Can Market to the Mini-Me. // ABA Bank Marketing;Mar2003, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p6
Provides information on miniature credit card offered by credit card issuers in the U.S. Effort of Bank of America to offer miniature credit card to its Visa cardholders; Advantage of key-ring card.
- Managers expect another US credit downgrade. // Fund Strategy;11/21/2011, p8
The article reports on a global fund manager survey conducted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, which shows that the majority of global fund managers expect a further downgrade of the credit rating of the U.S. before the end of 2013.
- BofA Offering EMV Cards Perks. // ISO & Agent Weekly;8/2/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p9
The article focuses on the Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) card chips offered by the Bank of America Corp. to be used for many of its consumer credit cards.