Global Film Sector Loan Volume of $18.8B is YTD Record
- Euro Loans By U.S. Banks Nears $30B in '12. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/31/2012, p9
The article reports that syndicated loan by European borrowers marketed in the U.S. has reached 29.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2012, a 60 percent increase from the 18.6 billion U.S. dollars raised in 2011, according to data from Dealogic.
- April Euro Loan Volume Lowest Since Jan 2010. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p19
The article reports that the volume of euro denominated corporate loans issued in April 2013 was the lowest since January 2010 based on data from market information provider Dealogic.
- Dealogic: 9-Mo Global Lev Loan Volume $702B. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p4
The article cites third quarter (Q3) 2012 data from Dealogic which shows a total 702-billion dollars in global leveraged loan volume for the first nine months of 2012, a 21% drop year-on-year
- Chinese Loan Volume Hits Three-Year High. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/27/2012, p15
The article focuses on data from Dealogic which states that syndicated loan volume from China-based borrowers in 2012 has hit its highest level since 2009.
- Dealogic: U.S. Leverage Loan Volume Reaches $596B YTD. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p32
The article discusses a report from data provider Dealogic which reveals that leveraged loan volume from U.S. borrowers has reached 596 billion dollars in 2013 year-to-date, rising by 47% from 2012 year-to-date at 405.4 billion dollars.
- Second-Lien Loan Volume at Post-Crisis High. // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p17
The article reports on the record increase in volume of second-lien loans in the U.S. as of May 2013 based on data from market information provider Dealogic.
- European Loan Volume Highest Since 2007. // High Yield Report;11/11/2013, p7
The article reports on the increased European corporate leveraged loan volume posted in November 2013, the highest year-to-date level recorded since early November 2007 according to Dealogic.
- Leveraged Loans Increase Syndicated Market Share. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/18/2013, p1
The article reports on the claim by Dealogic as of mid-November 2013 that leveraged loan volume hit 955.3 billion dollars as its share of the total U.S. syndicated loan market treads along at a record level.
- Leveraged Loans Lose Some Luster. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p32
The article presents third quarter (Q3) 2012 data from Dealogic on the leverage loan market. Global issuance of loans by noninvestment-grade firms and global leveraged loan issuance in the first 9 months of 2012 declined by 33% and 21% year-on-year, respectively. The decline is attributed to a...