AMC Calls 'Action' on $2.43B in Debt
- Price Talk Emerges on AMC's $560M TL. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/13/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p16
This article reports on the emergence of price talk on a term loan of AMC Networks in 2011.
- BMI VIEW. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p1
Presents updates concerning financial market in Latin America, as of June 2003. Trading of Argentina's debt; Challenges faced by Argentina President Nestor Kirchner to acquire an International Monetary Fund loan deal; Status of Venezuela's debt.
- Price Talk Emerges on AMC's $560M TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p20
The article focuses on AMC Network's proposal to pay between Libor plus 275 basis points (bps) and Libor plus 300 bps with a Libor floor of 1.0% for its 560 million dollar term loan B, part of a 2.3 billion dollar credit facility which will finance the spinoff from Cablevision Systems.
- Intercreditor Negotiations and the Term B Lender: A FRAMEWORK FOR ANALYSIS. Brignola, John L.; Brown, Joel F. // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the impact of junior secured market on the deal structure and administration in the U.S. Purpose of Institutional Term B Loans on long-term investors; Debt subordination of mezzanine lender under senior secured transaction; Information on the lien subordination.
- Eldorado, AMC, Sequa Sell $1.55B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p11
The article reports on the outcome of the high yield bond issuances made by three firms. Canadian firm Eldorado Gold sold senior unsecured notes worth 600 million dollars. New York-based cable channel operator AMC Networks issued senior notes to refinance its outstanding term loan B debt. Sequa...
- Are Some Euro Second Liens Underpriced Mezz In Disguise? K. K. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that European issuers have increasingly opted for second lien loans, with such issuance totaling some euro 2.3 billion during the last eighteen months as of May 2005. There are a few structural differences between the two debt products, say second lien loans and mezzanine....
- Pub securitisation:What next? Cox, Michael // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Oct2003, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p130
If you had a drink in your local pub last night, there is a four to one chance that you were doing so in one financed by securitisation. This time next year, the odds are likely to have shortened to three to one. This paper gives an introduction to the basic concept of pub securitisation and an...
- AMC NETWORKS LAUNCHES A VOD MOVIE SITE. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;3/18/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
The article reviews the web site Yeah! from AMC Networks, available at www.YeahTV.com.
- AMC NETWORKS POSTS 49% DROP IN Q4 NET INCOME. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/4/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on the decline in net income of AMC Networks for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013.