Marie Callender's Brands Sold
- Perkins & Marie Calender's files Ch. 11. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/27/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by Perkins & Marie Callender's Inc., and its plan on closing its 65 restaurants and shifting its majority control to a private equity, Wayzata Investment Partners LLC.
- EASTERN. // Business North Carolina;Apr2003, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p18
Presents news briefs on business in eastern North Carolina as of April 2003. Acquisition of Maola Milk and Ice Cream by Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative; Closure of the turkey-processing plant of ConAgra Foods; Move of Cedar Creek Fibers to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Perkins & Marie Debuts in Claims Trading. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/29/2011, p12
The article discusses Perkins & Marie Callender as one of the most actively traded bankruptcy claims in July 2011. Pre-organization, Perkins' total debt load amounted to 441 million dollars. Other actively traded claims in July 2011 include Lehman Brothers Holdings, Nortel Networks, and HearUSA....
- Food Craze. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/31/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p5
An interview with Paul Hastings partner Jesse Austin on the various dynamics of restaurant bankruptcies in the U.S. is presented. Austin attributes the bankruptcy trend to more leverage on restaurant companies and insufficient liquidity. He discusses the bankruptcy of Perkins & Marie...
- Perkins & Marie Callender's Files Chapter 11. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p25
The article discusses the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and a restructuring plan by Memphis, Tennessee-based Perkins & Marie Callender's restaurant chain on July 14, 2011. With 290 million U.S. dollars in assets and 441 million dollars in debt, Perkins will file bankruptcy with the U.S....
- Perkins & Marie Callender's Files Chapter 11. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/20/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p5
This article reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy by Perkins & Marie Callender's, owner of casual dining restaurants in the U.S. An agreement has been reached by the company with creditors on the principal terms of its restructuring plan. The company posted assets of 290 million U.S....
- Marie Callender's Brands Sold. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/20/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p8
This article reports on the sale of the Marie Callender's brand by Perkins & Marie Callender's Inc., owner of casual dining restaurants. The company announced the sale on the same day it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the U.S. It will need to obtain approval from creditors and the presiding...
- ConAgra to Buy Bertolli, P.F. Chang's Frozen Brands. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;7/30/2012, p22
The article reports on the agreement entered into by ConAgra Foods to acquire Unilever's Bertolli and P.F. Chang's Home Menu frozen meals business.
- ConAgra Foods to acquire Ralcorp Holdings. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2013, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p10
The article presents information on ConAgra Foods Inc. that under an agreement will acquire Ralcorp Holdings Inc.