Dole Refinancing Credit Facilities
- Dole Ups Loan Offer Size, Cuts Price. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/28/2013, p31
The article reports on the change in the size and terms of the proposed term loan B of agricultural multinational corporation Dole Food in October 2013.
- DB, BofA Sell Dole Refi. // Bank Loan Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the 1.3 billion dollars refinancing credit for Dole Food Co. Inc. launched by Deutsche Bank AG and Bank of America Corp. It includes a five-year asset-based revolver worth 325 million dollar, a seven-year covenant lite term loan B worth 875 million dollar and a pre-funded...
- Dole Food To Price $325M In HY Bonds. // High Yield Report;3/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the plan of Dole Food Co. to issue 325 million U.S. dollars in second-lien senior secured notes due 2014. According to KDP Investment Advisor, it is possible that the notes will be priced in March 2009. Dole intends to use the funds, along with funding from its revolving...
- Banks Set Price Talk on Dole TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p5
The article reveals that price talk has been established by a bank consortium on a term loan for Dole Foods, a fruit and vegetable producer based in Westlake Village, California.
- Banks Launch $850M TL for Dole Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p25
This article announces the plan of a bank consortium to launch an 850 million U.S. dollar term loan for Dole Foods.
- Dole Food Plans HY Sale for $275M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p20
The article reports that Dole Food is on the market with a bond offering of 275 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2019.
- Dole Offers $775M in Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/8/2013, p20
The article reports that Westlake Village, California-based fresh fruit producer firm Dole Food Co. is seeking 775 million dollars in loans. Dole, which has 2012 revenues from continuing operations of 4.2 billion dollars, is one of the world's biggest producers and marketers of high-quality...
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- Axiall Upsizes Revolver to $600M. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/12/2015, p7
The article reports on the move of Axiall Corp. to revise a credit facility agreement with GE Capital Corporate Finance and upsize its revolver to 600 million U.S. dollars, in January 2015.