RBS Taps Majewski for CLO Origination
- RBS Nabs Fortis' Loan Syndications Head. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p2
The article announces the hiring of John Sullivan as head of loan syndications at RBS Securities.
- Banks Catering to European Issuers Thrived in 2011. MacInnes, Alexander // Private Placement Letter;3/5/2012, p2
The article informs that banks like RBS Securities and Barclays Capital that are catering to European issuers have shown growth in 2011.
- Securities firm selects site for new SLC office. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/19/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that an office space in Salt lake City, Utah has been chosen by Royal Bank of Scotland subsidiary RBS Securities Inc. as the location to expand its Information Technology support.
- RBS Nabs UBS I-Grade Loan Head. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p28
The article announces the appointment of Simon Walker by RBS Securities to cohead its loan syndicate within its global banking and markets division.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;7/29/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p7
The article reports that Kevin Dooley was hired by RBS Securities as head of parloan trading for its markets and international banking division in the Americas.
- Pricing Update: Rexam. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;9/24/2012, p5
The article reports that British consumer packaging company Rexam PLC has priced an upsized 752.5 million dollars in private placement through agents Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Lloyds Securities, and RBS Securities Inc.
- RBS Names Gates Head of Loan Syndicate, Americas. // High Yield Report;7/18/2011, p7
The article announces the appointment of Bill Gates as head of loan syndicate, Americas for RBS Securities' global banking & markets division.
- Airports: US PP's Summer Trend? Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;5/17/2010, p3
The article informs that Copenhagen Airport could motivate other airports to enter into the U.S. private bond market. It has been stated that RBS Securities is acting as an agent in the Copenhagen deal and it has 100 million dollars on the cover. According to various sources, Melbourne Airport...
- RBS Lands Copenhagen for $250M. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;5/24/2010, p4
The article informs that 250 million dollar has been priced by RBS Securities for Copenhagen Airport in Denmark in a private bond deal. It has been stated that the deal was done in two dollar tranches and one pound tranche and the issuer is in talks with credit rating agencies to stabilize its...