Moody's: Warning Signs Emerge on Liquidity
- Moody's Sees Little Room For Improvement in Liquidity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the Liquidity Stress Index of Moody's Investors Service Inc. which decreased in March 2011 as the cost of loans remained low and capital markets remains accessible to frail companies in the U.S.
- EMEA Liquidity Weaker Than North America. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p18
The article deals with a report published by Moody's Investors Service, which claims that speculative-grade companies in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region have weaker liquidity than those in North America but stronger than those in Asia.
- Moody's: Liquidity Stress Index Up in Dec. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/9/2012, p11
The article reports on the weak performance of speculative-grade corporate liquidity in December 2011, according to Moody's Investors Services.
- Moody's: Spec-Grade Liquidity Worsens. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p13
The article focuses on a report by Moody's Investors Service which indicated that liquidity stress index increased to 5.5% in mid-July from 5% in June and 4.8% in May, after 15 months of declines.
- Moody's Liquidity-Stress Index at New Low. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p6
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service reported that its Liquidity-Stress Index fell 3.9% in June 2011 following a modest increase in May 2011, where it rose 4.4% from the 4.1% in April 2011, and that its Convenant-Stress Index also fell by 2%, its lowest in six years.
- Moody's: Junk Liquidity Stress at Six Year Low. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p33
The article reports that the Moody's Liquidity-Stress Index (LSI) and the Moody's Covenant Stress Index (MCSI) remained near six-year lows in February 2011, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's: Liquidity Stress on the Rise. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/26/2013, p8
The article reports on the 3.6 percent increase in Moody's Liquidity-Stress Index (LSI) in August 2013, which comes after the index moved to 3.4 percent in July 2013 when it made a slight improvement to the state of speculative-grade liquidity.
- Moody's: Corporate Liquidity Remains Strong. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p3
This article discusses a report published by Moody's Investors Service which revealed little risk for an increase in the corporate default rate because of strong corporate liquidity.
- Moody's To Unveil Liquidity Ratings. // Bank Loan Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the plan of Moody's Investors Service to launch a tool to help investors in their assessment of liquidity ratings.