El Paso, Omnicare Price $650M in Drive-Bys
- El Paso Pipeline Sells $600M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/5/2014, p9
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based natural gas pipeline operator El Paso Pipeline Partners sold 600 million dollars in split-rated 4.3 percent senior notes due 2024, as of May 2014. Topics discussed include the sale of the bonds at a discounted price of 99.97 percent of par and a plan...
- Banks Set Price Talk on $1.2B Sealed Air TLB. // Leveraged Finance News;9/19/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p2
The article offers world news briefs related to the financial services industry. A term loan worth 1.2 billion dollars has been established by a group of banks led by Citigroup Inc. which will aid the acquisition of Diversey Holdings Ltd. by Sealed Air Corp. Omnicare Inc. and El Paso Pipeline...
- El Paso Pipeline Selling $600M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/5/2014, p6
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based natural gas pipeline operator El Paso Pipeline Partners is selling 600 million dollars in senior notes due 2024, as of May 2014. Topics covered include the sale bookrunners which include Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Mitsubishi UFJ and RBC, and a...
- El Paso Readies $100M HY Add-On. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p32
The article discusses plans by El Paso Pipeline Partners to issue junk bonds worth 100 million U.S. dollars.
- El Paso hit with fine. // Power Economics;Oct2002, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the refund asked by the local government from gas pipeline operator El Paso Pipeline in California. List of generators in the state; Ruling on the lawsuit against El Paso; Effort of the government to renegotiate the power contracts.
- El Paso Partners Buys Into Southeast LNG Facility, Pipe. // Energy Daily;3/26/2010, p4
This article focuses on the plan of El Paso Pipeline Partners LP to pay 810 million U.S. dollars to partner El Paso Corp. for a 51% sake in a liquefied natural gas receiving terminal in Savannah, Georgia.
- El Paso penalised. // Modern Power Systems;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the decision of the state of California to penalize gas pipeline operator El Paso Pipeline following a ruling that the company withheld capacity during the 2001 power crisis to boost prices. Blaming of gas supply inadequacies on the distribution system.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/17/2014, pA02
For The Record: Thursday's front-page story on MLPs should have stated that El Paso Pipeline Partners plans to raise distributions by 2% in 2014.
- Investors Pump $750M into El Paso Pipeline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p9
The article reports on the 750 million U.S. dollar in high yield bonds sold by El Paso Pipeline Partners in a two-tranche deal.