Lloyds Hires MF Global Vet to Head HY
- Lloyds offers finance director Â£5.8m "golden hello" package. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/1/2012, p8
The article announces the appointment of George Culmer as finance director of Lloyds Banking Group PLC.
- Â£5.8M golden hello for new Lloyds finance chief. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;3/8/2012, p18
The article reports that Lloyds Banking Group has offered a package of 5.8 million British pounds to group finance director George Culmer to convince him to move to the company from RSA Insurance Group where he was chief financial officer.
- Untitled. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;6/7/2014, Issue 1373, p05
The article announces the appointment of Barry Fowler as the head of commercial finance at financial institution Lloyds Banking Group PLC.
- Banks Set Price Talk on $1.2B Sealed Air TLB. // Leveraged Finance News;9/19/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p2
The article offers world news briefs related to the financial services industry. A term loan worth 1.2 billion dollars has been established by a group of banks led by Citigroup Inc. which will aid the acquisition of Diversey Holdings Ltd. by Sealed Air Corp. Omnicare Inc. and El Paso Pipeline...
- TSB gains healthy 11% premium on debut. Berry, Michael // Fundweb;6/20/2014, p1
The article reports that a decent first-day premium given by the Lloyd Banking Group's spin-off TSB Banking Group to investors despite an increased price and deal size. Premier Income fund manager Chris White states that the market has given TSB " the benefit of the doubt" as its shares closed...
- Lloyds banking on Durham's success. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb94, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Lloyds Bank's distribution of complimentary copies of the Your Business Success Bookkeeping and Financial Control System. Durham Business Club as series distribution; Development of bookkeeping system by accountants John Foster and Ed Lowe; Services offered by business club.
- Lloyds Bank: Moving out. // Campaign;9/27/2013, p11
The article presents information on an advertising campaign launched by Lloyds Bank PLC in Great Britain.
- Lloyds looking at bonus clawback on missold PPI. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing;5/26/2011, p23
The article reports on the plan of Lloyds Banking Group PLC to regain bonuses paid to executives who are involved in the sale of payment protection insurance (PPI) in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Lloyds gears up for digital roster boost. Levy, Katherine // Campaign (UK);11/2/2012, Issue 44, p1
The article informs that Lloyds Banking Group PLC is seeking to boost its digital business roster in Great Britain and highlights that the bank has called a review of its digital business.