Perkins & Marie Plan Reorg with New TL
- We Like Dessert. JONES, K. // Food & Drink;Winter2010, p1
The article discusses various reports in this issue, including one about the growth and success of Foxtail Foods and another on sugar-free desserts and snack foods offered by Hill & Valley Inc.
- In Good Taste. Jones, Kathryn // Food & Drink;Winter2010, p58
The article profiles Foxtail Foods, a producer of wholesale, private-label and custom bakery goods based in Fairfield, Ohio. The company has more than 300 employees and offers various products including cheesecakes, muffins and cookies. it is currently developing a web site that will allow...
- Best Baking. Dorich, Alan // Food & Drink;May/Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p67
The article presents information on U.S. gourmet company Foxtail Foods. The shop offers ready-to-bake and ready-to-eat products for restaurant chains, hospitals, casinos, entertainment venues and on-site dining. The products served by Foxtail includes cookies, pies, brownies, cheesecakes,...
- Perkins & Marie Calender's files Ch. 11. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/27/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by Perkins & Marie Callender's Inc., and its plan on closing its 65 restaurants and shifting its majority control to a private equity, Wayzata Investment Partners LLC.
- Combination leads to big savings for Marie Calender's and Perkins. COBB, CATHERlNE R. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the plan of the officials at the new Perkins & Marie Callender's Inc. to strengthen each concept's foothold in its respective geographic region in the U.S. A streamlined menu of the 40-year-old chain's breakfast and comfort foods will be offered by 480-unit Perkins to a...
- Perkins & Marie Debuts in Claims Trading. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/29/2011, p12
The article discusses Perkins & Marie Callender as one of the most actively traded bankruptcy claims in July 2011. Pre-organization, Perkins' total debt load amounted to 441 million dollars. Other actively traded claims in July 2011 include Lehman Brothers Holdings, Nortel Networks, and HearUSA....
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;11/17/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p9
Several charts are presented that list global companies with high yield deals in the stock market as of November 17, 2008, including Perkins & Marie Callenders, SunGard Data Systems and Frontier Oil Corp.
- FOREFRONT. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/9/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- Food Craze. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/31/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p5
An interview with Paul Hastings partner Jesse Austin on the various dynamics of restaurant bankruptcies in the U.S. is presented. Austin attributes the bankruptcy trend to more leverage on restaurant companies and insufficient liquidity. He discusses the bankruptcy of Perkins & Marie...