SRA Prices $400M in HY for LBO
- SRA International. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p23
The article focuses on SRA International's take-private transaction by Providence Equity Partners which is considered as the second take-private transaction of a government services company in the last 20 years. It informs on how the sale resulted in a significant benefit to SRA shareholders. It...
- Providence Equity To Acquire SRA For $1.9 Billion. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;4/4/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 2, p2
The article focuses on the decision of Providence Equity Partners LLC to acquire the government information technology (IT) firm SRA International Inc. Providence has agreed to pay 1.9 billion dollars in cash for completing the acquisition deal, that will enable it to enhance its presence in the...
- Providence Equity Acquires SRA International. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p33
The article reports that Providence Equity Partners will acquire SRA International for 31.25 U.S. dollars per share or 1.88 billion U.S. dollars. SRA offers mission critical IT services, targeting government agencies in C4ISR, defense, healthcare, public health and civilian sectors. The deal,...
- Providence Equity Completes Acquisition of SRA. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;7/20/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that the private equity firm Providence Equity Partners LLC has completed its 2 billion dollars purchase of SRA International Inc. It states that SRA was founded in 1978 and went public in 2002. It also reports that Ernst Volgenau, the founder of SRA, will continue to serve...
- LBO Loan Activity Heats up with Two Big Buyout Deals. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/11/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the rise of leveraged buyout (LBO) activity in the U.S. leveraged loan market in April 2011. It says that banks like Barclays PLC began shopping the term loans to back buyouts of Emergency Medical Services Corp. (EMSC) and SRA International Inc. It states that Providence...
- Swan Song. Condon, Bernard // Forbes Global;6/6/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on factors that contributed to the success of the leveraged buyout of Warner Music Group initiated by Edgar Bronfman Jr. and his buyout partners Bain Capital, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Providence Equity. Proceeds from the buyout; Junk bond yields in April 2005; Purpose of the buyout.
- Providence Adds Government Services Pro. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p18
The article announces that Renato "Renny" DiPentima was appointed senior advisor of Providence Equity.
- Providence Expands Capital Markets Arm. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the hiring of Oliver Wriedt as managing director at Providence Equity.
- Citi, BofA Prep $875M TL for SRA Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p7
The article discusses the credit facility arranged by Citigroup and Bank of America Merrill Lynch worth 1.39 billion U.S. dollars to back Providence Equity Partners' buyout of SRA International.