Ocwen Seeking $575M TL For Litton Acquisition
- Fla. thrift's winning bid to refurbish HUD loans well received by market. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;2/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 25, p20
Focuses on the surge in share prices of Ocwen Financial Corp. on news that it won $850 million in subperforming loans in a US Department of Housing and Urban Development auction. Success in turning around asset pools; Increase in bank and financial shares.
- Ocwen to issue stock and trust-preferred. // American Banker;6/12/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 112, p28
Reports on the additional share offering of Ocwen Financial Corp.
- Ocwen, Fla. speciality lender, earned less in quarter. La Monica, Paul R. // American Banker;1/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 19, p6
States on January 29, 1998, that fourth-quarter earnings reported by Ocwen Financial Corporation was $22.9 million. Details on the company's 1997 net income; Information on the acquisition of DTS Communications Incorporated.
- Florida troubled-asset firm takes $78M hit, has dumped agency securities investment. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;7/31/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 145, p7
Reports on the financial losses of Ocwen Financial Corp., which took a $77.6 million charge related to its investment in agency mortgage securities and sold its entire investment. Comparison of the net loss recorded by the company for the quarter ended June 30, 1998 with its net income in 1997;...
- Ocwen Narrows Third-Quarter Loss. Finkelstein, Brad // American Banker;11/5/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F343, p10
The article reports the third-quarter 2010 financial performance of Ocwen Financial Corp. which posted a $9 million loss that is attributed in part to the purchase of HomEq Servicing Corp.
- Ocwen in Atlanta Misses 3Q Target on Integration Delays. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;11/ 1/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F343, p2
The article states that Ocwen Financial in Atlanta, Georgia reported a third-quarter 2013 profit of $67 million and also notes the mortgage servicer's revenue and operating cost as well as an October 31 press release from chairman Bill Erby.
- Ocwen Wants $575M Loan for Litton Deal. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;7/19/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 110, p5
Brief information is given about Ocwen Financial mortgage servicer which is looking for a $575 million term loan B to fund its purchase of Litton sub-prime mortgage lending company.
- Ocwen Profit Rises 65%. Kline, Alan // American Banker;8/5/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F330, p5
The article gives brief information about the financial performance of Ocwen Financial Corp. which reported a second-quarter 2011 net income of $26.4 million.
- Ocwen's Loss Shrinks in First Quarter. // National Mortgage News;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the net loss experienced by Florida-based Ocwen Financial Corp. for the first quarter of 2002. Increase in stocks; Efforts to accelerate disposition of non-core assets; Details of pretax income of the Unsecured Collection business.