Global CLO Issuance Highest YTD Since 2007
- Supply builds in Europe before year-end. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p20
The article discusses the escalation of securitization volumes in Europe before the end of 2005. Primary marketing continues to burgeon close to euro 30 billion for the near term with a wide variety of collateral available. According to analysts at The Royal Bank of Scotland, the market has not...
- European CLOs: A 2012 Story. lyer-Ahrestani, Savita // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article reports that collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) have money to spend due to loan refinancings that happened in Europe. However, it mentions that payouts from deals which have put cash back into CLOs may take a while before they will be active again as investors. It is stated that...
- Securitize This! Collateralized Debt Obligations. Stone, Charles A.; Zissu, Anne // Securitization Conduit;2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1-4, p4
Presents information on collateralized loan obligation (CLO), an example of one-commodity two-value-scenarios. Possibility of launching a CLO transaction; Status of risk free and zero net investment components of the arbitrage definition in the structured finance community; Way in which...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;2/9/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p26
Offers information on research related to asset-backed securities in the U.S., compiled as of February 9, 2004. Mortgage-backed securities from Citigroup Global Markets; Asset-backed financing from Countrywide Securities; Collateralized debt obligation from JPMorgan Securities.
- CDOS / RECENT PRICINGS U.S. MKT. // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p10
Presents a chart depicting recent pricing of collaterized debt obligations in the U.S. as of April 11, 2005.
- CDO PIPELINE -- U.S. MARKET. // Asset Securitization Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p10
Presents a chart depicting the prices of collateralized debt obligations in the U.S. as of April 11, 2005.
- Europe CLO Market Faces Manager Withdrawal. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;7/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p16
The article reports on the analysis made by rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. concerning the market for collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in Europe. Fitch Ratings revealed that the number of CLO managers will likely decline by 20% over the next three years as a result of managers being...
- CLO MARKET GETS INTO THE MIX. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the demand of bankers, investors and market groups to include collateralized loan obligations (CLO) in the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF) in the U.S. Some industry analysts found the integration of CLO within TALF could be significant in the overall...
- Private Public Partnership, Project Finance CDOs Expected. Pyburn, Allison // Private Placement Letter;8/14/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p7
The article reports on the new fame acquired by collateralized loan obligation transactions that are backed by public-private partnerships and project finance loan companies in the European market. According to the author, more of these transactions are expected to surface in the market this...