MTR Gaming Pulls $500M Deal
- Time to Hunker Down. Peak, Martha H. // Management Review;Jul90, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p1
Comments on the increasing corporate debt in the U.S. in the 1990s. High level of corporate interest payments for loans; Need for the financial community to learn prudence.
- Corporate bankruptcy prognosis: An attempt at a combined prediction of the bankruptcy event and time interval of its occurrence. Philosophov, Leonid V.; Philosophov, Vladimir L. // International Review of Financial Analysis;2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p375
We consider the problem of predicting a firm''s bankruptcy with a simultaneous assessment of the time interval within which the bankruptcy must occur. We carry out anew a comparative statistical analysis of various financial indices and identify four relatively independent factors, which have...
- Corporate credit outlook not rosy. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;2/20/95, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p9
Forecasts the trend in corporate debt in 1995. Negative trend of corporate debt rating; Industrial companies' debt ratings that were upgraded in 1994; Findings of report entitled `Gimme Credit' by corporate credit analyst Carol Levenson.
- Viasystems Auditor Questions Finances; $1B in Loans at Stake. Brown, Shawn // PC FAB;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p6
No abstract available.
- Coupon Resets Versus Poison Puts: The Valuation of Event Risk Provisions in Corporate Debt. Fields, Joseph A.; Kidwell, David S.; Klein, Linda S. // Financial Services Review;1994, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p143
Examines the valuation of the two major types of event risk indenture provisions on the debt of industrial companies. Poison puts; Coupon resets; Impact of coupon reset provisions on the yield spread of issued industrial bonds.
- Theories of corporate financial structure. // Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin;Autumn2005, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p359
Discusses the theories of corporate financial structure. Corporate debt interest payments in Great Britain; Trade-off model of corporate gearing; Agency cost models of gearing.
- A Ford deal would still 'fly out the door' M. G. // Asset Securitization Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 44, p7
Reports that Ford Motor Co.'s unsecured corporate debt tightened after Standard and Poor downgraded it to BBB-. Other funding mechanisms outside the term market of Ford Motor Credit; Comparison with the asset-based securities.
- Patheon On Deck with $280M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p12
This article reveals the plan of pharmaceutical manufacturer Patheon to issue 280 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2017 in a bid to eliminate its existing debt.
- Tests of Capital Structure Theory: A Binomial Approach. Cat, Francis; Ghosh, Arvin // Journal of Business & Economic Studies;Fall2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p20
The article focuses on whether a firms capital structure follows optimal capital structure theory or pecking order theory. Three hypotheses has been used in this study. The finding of this article shows that in general, the probability that a firm's debt level is moving toward the industy's mean...