Ranks Sets Price Talk on Buyout of Honeywell Unit
- Fortescue Gets Commitment for $4.5B CF. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/24/2012, p8
The article reports on the success of Fortescue Metals Group to secure a commitment from Credit Suisse and JP Morgan for a senior secured credit facility of up to 4.5 billion dollars.
- Packaging news briefs. // PPI Pulp & Paper Week;9/12/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p8
The article offers news briefs related to packaging industry as of September 12, 2014. Gambling and leisure business Rank Group PLC selected financial services company, Credit Suisse AG, to manage the sale of its Evergreen Packaging business in North America. Penn Jersey Paper purchased Gelmarc...
- Uncertainty hits household wealth. BEKIARIS, MARIA // Money (Australia Edition);Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 152, p27
The article presents data from the 2012 Global Wealth Report of Credit Suisse which indicate a 5.2% decline in total global household wealth to 223 trillion U.S. dollars between the middle of 2011 and middle of 2012.
- Romanians are EU's poorest but among the world's average riches, report. // Regional Today;10/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the highlights of a report by the Swiss bank Credit Suisse on the ranking of countries by wealth where Romania, with individual net worth below 10,000 dollars, placed last among other European countries.
- Expanding Sales and Customer Satisfaction One Nibble at a Time. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p20
The article offers information the on the Nibbles menu of Credit Suisse AG, which won the Best Menu category of "Food Management's" 2011 Best Concept Award.
- Credit Suisse 'top buy' portfolio ideas outstrip MSCI. // Asia Hedge;10/5/2015, p1
The article reports on the impact of the launch of Asia ex-Japan (AXJ) Focus List, a portfolio of top buy ideas developed by the equity research team at financial services company Credit Suisse, in the percentage generation of cumulative total return and surpassing the MSCI AXJ Index.
- More Millionaires. // Warsaw Voice;Dec2012, Issue 12, p54
The article reports on the third edition of the "Global Wealth Report" of global services company Credit Suisse, which estimates the number of dollar millionaires in Poland to grow by 105% to 78,000 through 2017.
- 46% of global wealth owned by richest 1%. // CCPA Monitor;Feb2014, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
The article presents an analysis by the Credit Suisse Research Institute in Switzerland which reveals that though global wealth has increased in recent years, but is unequally distributed, and around 46 percent of it is under possession of a very small group of richest people.
- CS Sets Price Talk on AMF Bowling's $230M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p18
The article reports that financial services company Credit Suisse has set price talk on the 5.75-year 230 million U.S. dollars first lien term loan of bowling center operator AMF Bowling Centers.