CKX Calls Off Bond Deal
- Fuller, CKX make a deal. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;1/15/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 49, p10
The article reports on the deal signed by Simon Fuller of 19 Entertainment Ltd. with CKX Inc. which allows Fuller to launch an unnamed entertainment company in the "American Idol" show in California.
- FLOATRONIC JACKET FROM CKX. // ATV Trail Rider;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
The article offers brief information on the Floatronic Jacket from CKX Inc.
- CKx May Bring Back Bond Deal. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p10
This article reports on the plan of the entertainment company CKx Inc. to make a bond offering in 2011.
- FULLER PLANS AHEAD. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;1/15/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on a new deal signed by Simon Fuller with CKX Inc. to continue as executive producer of the Fox powerhouse while also launching an entertainment shingle.
- CKX founder has cash for company. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;8/11/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 45, p2
The article reports that company CKX Inc. is valued between 512 million dollars to 535 million dollars in a deal by the founder and former CEO of CKX, Robert Sillerman.
- Idol' creator gathers investors in bid for CKX. Turner, Mimi // Hollywood Reporter;6/1/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the buyout offer received by CKX Inc. from an investor group led by Simon Fuller, creator of the television program "American Idol," in London, England.
- CKX May Bring Back Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p11
The article reports on the decision of New York-based entertainment company CKX to postpone its bond offering valued at 360 million U.S. dollars.
- American Idol Biz Back on the Block. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the sales engagement discussions attended by CKX Inc. for the television show "American Idol."
- briefly. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;5/18/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p4
The article offers news briefs related to businesses such as the increase in the stockpiles of wholesale companies from September 2009 to March 2011 and the sale of media company CKx Inc. to a private equity group for almost 511 million dollars in cash.