Level 3 Selling $300M in Add-On Bonds
- Level 3 Prices Upsized $600M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p14
The article reports on an upsized junk bond issued by Level 3 Communications via a drive-by offering on May 25, 2011 as part of its plan to close an acquisition deal.
- DG FastChannel Buys Vyvx Ad Biz. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;12/31/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 51, p20
The article reports that the digital advertising delivery company DG FastChannel has agreed to purchase its major competitor Vyvx from Level 3 Communications for $129 million. The acquisition continues the company's move to consolidate the file-based content delivery business. The addition of...
- Salomon, James Crowe team for another record. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p14
Reports on Level 3 Communications Co.'s secondary stock offering. Details of the offering arranged by Salomon Smith Barney; Market analysts' comments.
- LEVEL 3 SLASHES Q4 LOSS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that Level 3 Communications has posted an improvement to its loss at 52 million U.S. dollars for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2010.
- Level 3 Plans $640M Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p23
The article reports on the sale of 640 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2021 by telecommunications and Internet service provider Level 3 Communications to refinance its debt.
- Level 3 Taps HY Market for $640M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p28
The article reports on the sale of 40 million U.S. dollars high-yield bonds due 2021 by telecommunications and Internet service provider Level 3 Communications.
- CORPORATE FINANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p27
Presents news items related to corporate finance in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003. Oblix's hiring of Rodney Dabagian as chief financial officer and vice president; GoldK's hiring of Paul Zurlo as chief financial officer; Resignation of Scott Rosen from J. Crew.
- CORPORATE FINANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p24
Presents charts related to corporate finance in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- There are many ways to get into debt. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p59
Analyzes the borrowing performance of companies in South Africa. Volatility of interest rates; Variety of nonequity sources of funding; Reliance on equity funding; Lending rates; Practice of multibanking.