North Atlantic Puts $285M on HY Queue
- North Atlantic Trading Sells $280M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p9
The article reports on the 205 million U.S. dollar senior secured second-lien notes issued by tobacco product provider North Atlantic Trading Co. in which proceeds will be used to refinance existing debt.
- Canadian immigration and the North Atlantic Trading Company 1899-1906: A controversy revisited. Petryshyn, Jaroslav // Journal of Canadian Studies;Fall97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p55
Examines the origins and activities of the North Atlantic Trading Company (NATC) between 1899-1906, in an effort to ascertain whether it was an effective agency for serving immigrants, or an elaborate fraud perpetuated by corrupt officials. Comments on the appointment of W.T.R. Preston to the...
- Price Talk Emerges on Three HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p3
The article reports on the price talk conducted on the two-part North Atlantic Trading Co. deal which expects to have a yield of 11.5 percent on 205 million U.S. dollar in second-lien senior secured notes due 2016.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p9
A table is presented which lists the high yield deals completed from June to July 2011 including from North Atlantic Trading Co. Inc., Trader Publishing Co., and Steel Capital SA.
- JBS Sells $750M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p14
The article reports on the sale by beef provider JBS of senior notes due 2024 in April 2014 to refinance debt and for general corporate purposes.
- The ins and outs of owner-occupied refinancing. Eaton, David // New Hampshire Business Review;1/20/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p32
The article provides an answer to the question on how to refinance a building that is fully occupied by the business and a small SBA 504 loan balance exists. The product required is owner-occupied refinancing, which is a specialty product that is not offered by all lenders. In order to maintain...
- Penn Gaming to Refinance Debt Ahead of Spinoff. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of casino operator Penn National Gaming to refinance its 1.55 billion of loans and bonds as it prepares to spin off its real estate assets into a separate, publicly traded real estate investment trust.
- Clearwater team responds to finance demand. // Estates Gazette;10/13/2012, Issue 1241, p53
The article reports on the launch of a specialist real estate team by adviser Clearwater Corporate Finance to assist in raising funds and refinancing in Great Britain.
- Wingate Partners Leads Recapitalization of Corrpro. Petryk, Andrew; Applebaum, Bud // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the refinancing and recapitalization of Medina, Ohio-based Corrpro Cos. Inc. Annual revenues of the company; Services being offered by the company; Role of the Association for Corporate Growth in the transaction.