BNP Preparing $177M Facility for Insight Global
- Bapco syndication approaches. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the status of a commercial financing package for Bahrain Petroleum Co., as of January 2005. Number of banks that committed as lead managers; Role of BNP Paribas in the deal; Value of the deal.
- BNP Paribas: when a plan comes together. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the financial performance of BNP Paribas SA in the first quarter of 2005. The company announced an increase in profit by 56 percent against the same period in 2004. Despite continued expansion, the company has generated a net banking income of 5,603 million euro. The group...
- Pricing Update: Peoples Gas. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;2/22/2010, p3
The article reports that People Gas Co. has made deal in the private bond market with BNP Paribas SA for around 418 billion dollars. It is given that the deal is divided into three parts, including five, seven and 10 years tranches. It is also given that the deal is happening due to some...
- BNP Paribas Executes $250M Brazil Steel Deal. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;6/6/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the private placement deal secured for Brazilian steel producer, Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN), by BNP Paribas SA. Plan of CSN to invest in Spain or Portugal; Commitment to expand production capacity for iron ore at its Casa de Pedra plant; Credit rating assigned to the deal by...
- French Shipping Company Sails Away with $553M. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;2/13/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the financing of CMA-CGM Inc., a container shipping line, by BNP Paribas SA in France. BNP priced a 553-million deal with the shipping line, which will be used to purchase 12 containerships. The borrowing consists of a 253-million AAA tranche, secured by monoline XL...
- World Updates. // Business Insurance;2/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p29
This article focuses on issues related to insurance business. The London company market wrote premiums of more than Â£ 5.56 billion in 2003, up 32.4% over 2002, according to the International Underwriting Association (IUA). The firm Ins-Sure's back-office bureau, which processes most of the...
- BNP advises on Mapna conversion project. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/10/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p29
Reports that BNP Paribas has been appointed financial adviser by Iran Power Plants Project Management Co. in October 2003. Phases of the financing package; Contract awarded to South Korea's Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co.
- BNP Paribas Arranges $200 M for Buyout. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;11/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p2
Reports that BNP Paribas is in the market with a senior secured credit facility to support J.W. Childs Associates. Division of the credit facility; Pricing for the facility; Financing package for the facility; Information on J.W. Childs.
- Flood of CLOs Hits the Market. Graubard, David; Gregory, Michael // Bank Loan Report;02/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p2
Offers a look at the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) of several financial institutions as of February 26, 2001. High-yield CLO of the FleetBoston company; Equity for the CLO of Trust Co. of the West; Amortizing synthetic CLO of BNP Paribas.