Price Talk on Dynacast Deal Reaches 9.5%
- Dynacast Selling $375M for Buyout. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/11/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p23
The article reports on the junk bond issued by Charlotte, North Carolina-based die casting specialist Dynacast to finance its acquisition by private equity firm Kenner & Co.
- Dynacast forms technical support group. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1996, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the formation of Dynacast Inc.'s Dynacast Technology Systems division, which would focus on technology development/transfer relating to die-casting manufacturing and tooling operations.
- Dynacast forges strong links. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Sep96, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p126
Features Dynacast Inc.'s Dynacast 2000 process, a program aimed to manage the company's supply chain. Purpose of the program; Dynacast's relationship with suppliers under the process.
- Two Dynacast plants closing, 2 will open. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;9/1/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p1
Presents information on the restructuring being undertaken by Dynacast Incoporated. Closure of two of the company's plants; Information on a plant to be opened in Guadalajara, Mexico; Information from Dan Schunemann, vice president of human resources for Dynacast; Job offerings for employees at...
- Dynacast expands tooling division. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov97, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p22
Announces the expansion of tooling division by Dynacast Inc. in Yorktown Heights, New York. Reason for the expansion; Location of the division; Facility size.
- Dynacast Inc. // Automotive Industries;Jun95, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p223
Profiles automotive supplier Dynacast Inc. Company background; Business operations; Products and services; Contact information.
- Tecvac delivers extended tool life to Dynacast. // Metalworking Production;Jun2002, Vol. 146 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the use of electron beam-based hard coating technology by diecast manufacturer Dynacast UK to extend diecast tool life, increase productivity and improve diecasting technology. Specification of chromium nitride coating for magnesium die tools; Achievement of similar benefits using...
- Dynacast triples Midwest production capacity. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan1995, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the opening of Dynacast's diecasting facility in Elgin, Illinois. Capacity; Implications for diecasting industry.
- Dynacast to open diecasting plant in California. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug97, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p29
Reports that Dynacast Incorporated has announced plans to open a state-of-the-art diecasting plant in Orange County, California. When the plant is scheduled to be opened; Description of the facility; Its production capacity; Its value.