- The Antenna. // Electronic News;12/10/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 50, p4
Presents an update on the electronics industry in the United States as of December 10, 2001. Specifications released by HyperTransport Technology Consortium for the HyperTransport I/O open standard; Value of the acquisition deal between Solectron Corp. and Artesyn Solutions Inc.; Status of the...
- Solectron in Contraction. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;04/09/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p1
Deals with the status of Solectron Corp. Difficulty facing the electronics industry; Information on the closure of the plant of Solectron in Suwanee, Georgia; Plans of the company to deal with the problem.
- Plexus. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2000, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p180
Features electronics design and manufacturing services provider Plexus Corp. Product realization process; Prototyping; Testing; Manufacturing.
- Solectron Plows Through Parts Shortages, More Acquisitions. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p28
Presents information on Solectron Corp., a supply-chain facilitator for the electronics industry. Expectation on the third-quarter earnings of the company; Acquisitions of the company; Competitors of the company.
- Force Computers parent Solectron wins Baldrige Award. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov97, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p10
Announces the United States Department of Commerce's vesting of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award to Solectron Corp. of Milpitas, California, a supplier of customized electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers. Recognition for company's continued quest for...
- Americas Vitality Infuses Solectron 3rd Quarter. // Electronic News;06/21/99, Vol. 45 Issue 25, p40
Reports on the increase in the third quarter earnings of Solectron Corp. for 1999. Factors which drive the increase; Drop in the sales of the company in Asia; Financial information on the company.
- Asia Watch. Shedd, John // Circuits Assembly;Oct2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p14
Reports developments on electronic industry in Asia as of October 2001. Establishment of after-sales service facility by the Global Services Group of Solectron Corp. in Japan; Expansion of business operation by AIM Solder in Hong Kong; Partnership of Tonbu Inc. with IBM Global Services in Taiwan.
- EMS Elite in Billionaire Club. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;5/13/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on the financial performance of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) companies in the U.S. as of May 2002. Estimated worldwide revenue of Solectron Corp. in 2001; Share of the Big Five in the total worldwide EMS market; Forecasted total world EMS revenues by 2006.
- Sony, Solectron Set EMS Deal. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/23/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the deal between Sony Corp. and Solectron Corp. Terms of the agreement; Significance of the deal to both companies; Information on the electronics manufacturing services industry in Japan.